ABOUT THRIVE Having launched in June 2020 Thrive is growing fast! Thrive is a startup SaaS business providing SMEs with world-leading psychometric hiring assessments that allow businesses to save time and money by hiring the right candidates for their roles, first time.
Our assessments are powered by Aon, who for 30 years have developed cutting-edge technology focussed on improving recruitment and talent development practices globally. Our technology is already utilised and trusted by international powerhouses such as O2, Volkswagen, Burger King, Vodafone, Sunglasses Hut, KPMG and Deloitte.
Thrive now unlocks that same enterprise quality technology and engineers it into a beautifully packaged self-service product dedicated to SMEs. Last year, we delivered 30m assessments to 12m candidates, across 90 countries, in 40 different languages.
Excitingly, Thrive is now also building a science based product to help companies develop and assess their internal workforce.
● Thrive aims to be a pure self service dashboard and so you will be tasked with the important requirement of designing the UI and UX of the Thrive customer web based dashboard, reports, personality data and candidate features to provide ease of use
● Product competitor research from a design and functionality perspective
● Conducting UX tests with the product manager via software analytic tools and customer workshops
● Designing assessments that are mobile enabled, beautiful and simple to use, yet comply with the scientific requirements
● Working closely with the software engineering team and sales team to absorb feedback
● Designing marketing materials for the business
● 4+ years of product design - both UX and UI
● Strong experience in building design systems that support the software development team
● Passionate about designing technology products
● Strong experience of designing customer dashboards
● Strong experience in Sketch or Figma
● Data driven in the design decisions that are made
● Exceptionally well organised, proactive, and hungry for success
● Pro active in acquiring design knowledge