Contract: Full time
Salary: Up to £150K + Stocks options - (depending on experience)
Work place: London
Start date: ASAP
Moona is a unique online payment solution that offers £5 discounts to the shoppers on each order. Our mission is to simplify shoppers' online experience by offering high value-added services through a “super checkout”.
🎯 Product & Vision
Our product benefits both shoppers and merchants. Our shoppers get £5 off every purchase whilst directly on the payment page. Our merchants get increased sales by having Moona as a payment solution for their customers. It’s win-win!
Our model is based on a yearly membership paid by shoppers, allowing them to receive unlimited £5 discounts on each order, and at no cost for the merchant. Moona is a cross merchant solution. Once a shopper is a Moona member, their membership works on all of Moona's merchants
By focusing on building a unique shopper-centric payment method, our disruptive approach turns the old-fashioned checkout on its head. We are convinced that, in order to offer value to merchants, great value must be offered to shoppers first.
We’re making online shopping simpler and more accessible via checkout benefits that shoppers actually value. Our goal? To build the new standard for online payment.
- Be ambitious: Think big and worldwide
- Be simple: keep the essential
- Be focus: Do one thing really, really well
Trust & Accountability : Our team members take personal ownership of growing the company. Everyone at Moona is accountable to deliver results. We trust employees to best know how to get the work done and truly support work/life balance.
Diversity: We’re committed to building a company that prioritises diversity and fosters a culture of inclusivity, where different perspectives are valued.
The founding team has a strong background and past successes in the SaaS, E-commerce and payment industries. With solid experiences in B2B and B2C contexts, the founders want to create in Moona a unique place where user empathy and data are at the core of the product and the model.
Their product and business DNA are key to reach their ambition.
- Work experience in a top consulting firm OR in engineering OR in a data role is required
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Tools lover
- Ability to structure and prioritise
- Fluent in English
💫 What are we looking for?
As a head of growth marketing , you will be responsible for bringing in e-merchant leads into our sales pipeline. The more merchants we have, the better the service we provide for our shoppers. The more shoppers we have, the bigger Moona becomes.
We are looking for a head of growth marketing who :
- is a doer
- is a marketing and data tools expert
- is metrics driven
- is structured, likes to build processes
- has a B2B experience
- has experience with targeting merchants (it is a plus)
- has a proven track record in terms of motivating staff and driving people to success & performance
📝 What are you going to do?
You will launch, track, and optimize programs & campaigns across multiple channels to acquire and move prospects down the funnel. You'll focus on performance marketing.
Thanks to your experience and innovative mindset you will be able to develop and manage:
- Outbound through hacks, emailing and nurturing
- Inbound complex multi-channel lead generation campaigns.
Here are some examples of your missions and responsibilities:
- Launch and monitor paid acquisition and Intent-based marketing campaign
- Build ads, and launch new channels from scratch (targeting, creative, tracking, reporting)
- Implementation of various growth hacking initiatives in a “test and learn” model to generate more growth… We found a few gems already!
- Run A/B tests on landings pages and ads to consistently improve conversion rate across channels.
- Being the owner of our ad tracking plan: you need to be comfortable implementing, testing, and improving on the tracking setup.
- Build reporting dashboards addressing common SaaS attribution issues
- Improve main KPIs on a recurring basis (ads CTR, CPL, CPA, number of leads and customers generated, number of qualified demos booked by the Sales Team)
- Exploring new channels, perform competitive intelligence, and suggest new ideas and bold moves!
- Reaching sound understanding of Moona's ICPs and coming up with highly targeted ad campaigns to fuel growth in these targets
- 25 working days paid + bank holidays
- Regular drinks and parties offered
- Great offices in London and Paris city center
- Join a fun and energetic team
- Events and conference trips
- Team building trips
🗓 What to expect from our hiring process?
- 1st introduction call - 20 minutes - Founder
- Tests - 60 minutes (online) - Talent Acquisition
- Physical Interview - 60 minutes - Founder
- Business Case - 60 minutes preparation + 30 minutes presentation board + 15 minutes Q&A
📤 How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org