Come and join a newly formed start-up where you get to work on shaping the future of augmented reality.
You will work on prototyping and creating 3D models for a variety of products for e-commerce businesses. The role also supports creating 3D models that will be used as marketing material which can be used to pitch to various clients.
Efon’s mission is to bring augmented reality experiences to 1 billion people globally.
Our physical world is three dimensional, yet the vast majority of people still experience the internet in two dimensional pages and screens. There is a huge opportunity to deliver better experiences for both customers and business across various industries using augmented reality.
We are starting off in the e-commerce sector. For retailers we currently focus on turning their product images into 3D items that can be displayed in a customer surroundings.
Why join us
- The opportunity to take ownership at a start-up
- Working on the latest technologies which has an impact on users and businesses
- Ability to build to impact the technological direction of the business
The business is self-funded and will be raising a seed round in the next 6-12 months. The role is on a freelance basis and moves into a full-time role once the business secures funding. Equity compensation will also be provided.
Requirements for the role
- Strong skills in 3D software modelling software packages such as Maya, Blender and Zbrush
- Strong experience with AR software such as Unity, AR Kit & AR Core
- Strong time management + attention to detail skills
- Comfortable receiving and adapting to honest feedback
- Deep understanding of the latest developments in augmented reality
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.