We are revolutionising the expert witness industry through our blend of new technology and understanding of the courts and legal professionals.
About the Role
We are looking for a someone passionate about reaching out to new customers and capable of using a broad range of technical solutions to support our users and build relationships. You will need to be able to:
- Work as part of our small cross functional team between marketing and tech development
- Develop both Inbound and Outbound customer service strategies.
- Independently use digital customer service systems including omni-channel service desks and integration with CRM.
- Represent the end user and feedback customer issues and behaviour to our cross-functional management team meetings.
- Have a fluent understanding of top-level professional CVs to be able to identify the right expert witness in legal cases.
- Engage users in direct remote onboarding to the service using online demonstrations to engage users in using the platform.
- Solve problems but also develop strategies to address customer needs for this new platform through both telephone and technology solutions.
- Support platform users with online technical problems and develop processes to better meet customer needs.
- Manage other customer support agents working remotely across the globe.
We are looking for an energetic individual willing to work in a small cross functional start-up team. You will need to be both people focused with an ability to engage people, but also technically minded with a clear vision for customer service systems.
You will need:
- At least 3 years in customer service roles at a managerial level.
- Experience of setting up online customer service systems.
- To be able to work independently and creatively to find solutions to problems.
- An have an awareness of diverse online customer support systems.
- Experience of working with Customer Relationship Management Tools (CRM) and their integration with customer service tools.
- To develop customer service policy documents.
- Be able to lead a growing team behind you.
- The ability to think strategically and problem solve issues as they arise.
- A passion for solving people’s problems either through direct communication or using technical solutions.
What we offer
- Salary £25,000
- Become skilled in the full range of Customer Service tools, development and deign
- 25 days annual leave per year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension plan
How to apply
Please send your CV with a covering letter explaining why you would be an amazing fit for the role.
The role starts immediately if you are the right candidate as soon as you are available. Please respond by the 7th June 2021.
Agencies not to respond at this time.
Application deadline: 14/06/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £25,000.00 per year