We are looking for a personable, lovely, organised and brand-obsessed Customer Success Executive to join our fast-growing marketing tech startup.
You will work with some of the most exciting and cutting edge brands to help them grow through the power of their passionate customers.
Working closely with Account Managers, you will guide brands through the entire onboarding process and maintain regular contact with all our Brand Partners. First through the technical implementation and training phases and then continuing to guide them through adoption and growth. The role doesn’t require any coding ability(so no technical experience required and full training will be provided), but you will spend all day using, deploying and thinking about how the software can best support organic growth for brands - ultimately, through your hands-on approach to the software, you will play one of the most important roles in steering the direction of the Duel product. An excellent customer success exec will excel at understanding and training brands on the platform while being able to keep the wider strategic goals and storytelling of the brand front of mind.
Duel was founded by world-record-breaking adventurer and former brand ambassador Paul Archer, alongside viral games developer Naio Tsarouchis. They set out to develop both the technology and methodology that enables purpose-led brands to drive organic growth, powered by communities of advocates.
Duel’s Brand Advocacy Platform allows brands to do just that - scaling how they manage their relationships with thousands of advocates. This unprecedented ability to manage their communities is built around programs that engage and retain customers, accelerating word-of-mouth sales.
The Duel team is made up of psychologists, brand experts and community builders from companies including Amazon and Lululemon. The platform is used by brands such as Monica Vinader, Frugi, Rab, KUHL and Tropicfeel, and the team has consulted for over 450 brands including Amex, Travelex, M&S, Philips, Boots, Schuh and TopShop.
The Duel team is also especially proud of being featured in Gartner’s ‘Cool Vendor’ Retail Marketing category.
As you can probably tell, at Duel, we are obsessed with helping our brands get organic growth through the word-of-mouth of their happy customers. At the core of this principle is providing a remarkable customer experience. We take that to heart with our own customers, who have now become the primary channel for our own growth. You will be the most regular point of contact and therefore the most important factor in providing a remarkable customer experience - not only through the software we provide but through ongoing engagement and interaction with you to help drive our growth.
- Maintain relationships with operators of the Duel platform from our Brand Partners (clients) and advise and educate them on the technology to bring each Advocacy Programs to life
- Ensure every Brand Partner is successful with the Duel technology and is happy can’t live without it
- Serve as the primary regular point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders throughout the entire relationship between Duel and a Brand.
- Identify opportunities and propose solutions to Brand Partners to support them in getting the most of their advocacy programs
- Stay up to date on market trends within the consumer marketing world
- Work with Account Managers and Strategists to establish customer goals, evaluate their needs and suggest optimisation techniques or additional features to meet their requirements
- Guide customers through the onboarding and technical implementation phase, which will involve empathising on a personal level with the individual you are assisting from the brand, as well as with the strategy of the brand and their goals.
- Working closely with the Duel development team to provide technical support for customers and feedback on new features or products, becoming an integral part of steering the direction of the product
- You’ll have a personable, warm and inviting personality - you work well in a team and people generally want to be around you
- Tech-savvy, with a proven interest in using software to run your life. You’re eager to learn and comfortable picking up new skills on-the-fly
- Brand-obsessed, innately knows what makes great brands great
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (people who mix up your and you’re fill you with rage)
- Attentive to detail with strong problem-solving skills
- Able to multitask and prioritise tasks in what is guaranteed to be a constantly changing environment
- Able to work well by yourself and in a team
- Passion for the brands, start-ups and the tech sector
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Preferred experience working at an amazing brand making things happen or working within an excellent customer success team OR you just love making an impact and innately understand all areas of brand building
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible working hours - if you need to fit around childcare, want to work odd hours or need to do fewer than 5 days a week, we can make it work
- Full remote option - we’re a remote-first company, so If you don’t need to be in the office, do the work required from anywhere in the world - Google Hangouts is a wonderful thing. Ideally, we would like you to come to London around once a month to connect with the team.
- 25 days holiday (and we don’t really count)
- On-going training where required
- Perks: gym membership, Headspace subscription and work-related or personal growth reading/Audible budget
- Options scheme for all full-time employees - it’s important to us that everybody owns a part of the company and shares in the benefits of what we build
We’re on a mission to build a remarkable company, with remarkable people and a remarkable culture that you will want to shout from the rooftops about - in a relaxed, flexible and fun environment, the team is driven to making the business a success while enjoying what we do and who we do it with.
Click through to our Careers page here:
***Duel is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We know some folk tend to only apply for jobs when they meet all the criteria (Ladies, we’re looking at you) - if you think you might be able to do this role (or even grow into it), ping us your CV as we often pool CVs for other roles. Remember, if Kanye can think he’s qualified for the job of president of the United States, you’re probably going to be just fine.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.***