Accountancy Cloud are on a mission to be the #1 finance brand for startups. 😃
Every business has to keep track of its finances, yet accounting has historically been expensive, inaccurate and slow. The accounting profession in the UK alone, is a £10 billion-dollar industry that hasn’t seen innovation for decades.
Accountancy Cloud is changing that. We deliver digital first finance, accounting, CFO services, with a customer experience of unparalleled quality by automating the boring stuff and equipping a team of finance experts with software superpowers to deftly handle the rest.
We're looking for a proactive, entreprenuerial leader of Client Services and Operations to join our team, could this be you?
Roles & Responsibilities
- Strong focus on ensuring execution of SLAs and be the benchmark for maintaining a 'world class' service
- Interact with clients and build relationships with them while ensuring their needs are being met
- Oversee the tasks carried out by the finance team and ensure they are providing an exceptional client experience
- Support sales in the repricing of client subscription plans and assist customers understanding of new advisory add-on services
- Use tools and reporting to ensure visibility of task management across the business
- Resolve client problems in a professional manner
- Deadline and prioritisation management of the team and the portfolio
- Experience in a client services or operations role is essential
- Experience in fintech or accounting a plus
- Could be from practice looking for a more operational role
- Looking to extend their career in operations or client services
- Workplace pension
- 30 days holiday allowance plus bank holidays
- Perkbox scheme including gym subsidy
- Health insurance
- Remote role
- Amazing team and culture
- Shiny new Macbook
- Lots of socials!