ONDA is a global lifestyle member community that puts human connections back at the heart of a generation striving on nomadic living.
Through our proprietary network of independent member clubs, co-working spaces and health clubs we provide our community not only with the opportunity to enjoy exclusive environments wherever they are in the world but enable them to foster new connections and relationships through our network of members. Our members can access hundreds of clubs and events via our iOS and Android app.
Founded in 2018, ONDA is funded by a number of high profile individuals across the travel and hospitality industry as well as the London Accelerator Founders Factory.
ONDA is launching with an exciting new partnership in the United States which will generate thousands of new members. To support this rapid expansion, we are looking for three ambitious and business savvy individuals to support the C Level in scaling the business for a 3-6 months paid internship.
We have opportunities in the areas
- Expansion Strategy
ONDA is offering a unique and extremely valuable role in terms of experience and career opportunity, with a potential full time role being offered at the end of the internship.
Your responsibilities will vary depending on the area of the business you are being placed in, but will be challenging and closely aligned with our continued scaling of the business.
As we are working in the travel and hospitality industry, our team is very international and we work from various locations across the globe. You will be working closely with our leadership team who have over 6 years of experience in the tech startup industry and over 25 years of experience in the hospitality industry. Due to being remote we work even more closely across our team, with regular team and 1:1 catch ups.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Great sense for business, with the ability present complex ideas in an efficient manner
- Previous work experience (employed and/or internships)
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Extremely focussed with attention to detail
- Able to work independently and remote
- Tech Savy - you must be comfortable learning new technologies and software and do so quickly
- MBA or relevant Masters degree
Extra brownie points if you have any of the following
- Experience in working in a tech startup
- Work experience related to private members club and/or co-working spaces