UpSlide is a rapidly growing, profitable and self-funded tech scale-up on a mission to help professionals work smarter. We are looking for an outstanding manager to lead our seven-person (and growing) client project delivery team – responsible for project delivery, consulting, adoption and client success.
We are the number one productivity solution provider for Financial Services. Our software dramatically improves the functionality of PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Power BI and enables users at firms like Citi, KPMG, and BNP Paribas to focus on high value tasks rather than formatting or copy-pasting.
We’re scaling-up with 100 employees across our offices in London, New York, Paris (HQ), Singapore, and Berlin; with 20, growing soon to 28, in London. Despite the pandemic, the London office – which looks after EMEA (excluding DACH and France) – grew revenue by 50% in the last year, equipping thousands of professionals with our solution.
You’ll lead a team of consultants who help our clients solve pressing business and productivity challenges. In a given week, your team will be working on projects ranging from: coordinating the replacement of a key internal toolbar at a bank, impacting the daily work of thousands of users across 20 countries; to delivering a new pitching solution to a 25 person advisory business. You’ll be responsible for project delivery and user adoption across EMEA (excluding DACH and France), reporting to the UK CEO.
- Lead the UK project delivery team (Client Solutions) to success as they deliver excellent client projects, ensure user adoption, and provide pre-sales expertise for major opportunities
- Grow, coach and develop the seven-person (and growing) team
- Improve our internal processes to boost internal efficiency and client outcomes, and reduce risk as our client-base and average deployment size continues to grow
- Be a key leader in the UK office and within the Client Solutions function globally
You must have:
- Several years’ management experience
- Experience managing projects and clients on complex multi-stakeholder engagements
- High standards and keen attention to detail
- Leadership skills in line with our values: excellence, trust and happiness at work
- Familiarity with Professional Services, Financial Services or Consulting
- A strong track record that includes time at a top-tier employer or university
- UK work eligibility and excellent written and spoken English
Bonus points if you have:
- Process improvement, change management and software adoption experience
- Experience in both a start/scale-up and established organisational context
- Good knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Power BI
- A second European language (Spanish, Italian, or French preferrable)
Salary: Competitive package
Type: Full time, permanent
Start date: ASAP
On top of exciting business challenges in a fast-growing market, you will find an a strong, caring, and challenging culture. You will be met with opportunities to acquire new skills, learn from others in a multi-cultural environment, and grow as a person. As leader, you will benefit from the services of our sister company, People Institute, to help your team work at its full potential.
UpSlide was ranked #1 best place to work in 2019 and #1 best place to work in 2020 in the category “best company for remote work”. (https://www.upslide.net/en/happy-at-work-2019/)
UpSlide employees have committed to have a positive impact on the world. We’re on our way to become part of the B Corp community in 2021 with strong commitments towards our employees, community, clients, suppliers, and the environment. UpSlide is now 30% owned by employees. More info here: https://www.upslide.net/en/positive-impact/