MySense Ltd - Head of Product
MySense is a wellbeing analytics platform for the home. Working with private and public sector partners, we are improving the quality of lives for many. Our IoT sensors and artificial intelligence help people stay ahead of problems through data insight, bringing peace of mind and reassurance to families. Your work will have great value and purpose as we continue to lead a new industry and pioneer compassion through technology.
This is an interdisciplinary role, and you will work hand in hand with design, engineering, data science, product marketing, and customers to deliver a world-class product. You will launch new products that support our mission of bringing peace of mind and reassurance to vulnerable people and to those who care for them. This pivotal role will ensure our product strategy and roadmap is ambitious and pioneering; and ensures that we continue to innovate to provide unique and valuable insight to all who use our products.
The role will include, but is not limited to:
- Supporting the development of a vision for the product, based on a deep understanding of the market, the data insights we can deliver and our different audiences.
- Define the right metrics and measure the value and effectiveness of the changes to the product.
- Taking full responsibility & accountability for the success of the product and its different audiences.
- Motivating, and inspiring a cross-functional team bringing together the best of product, UX, engineering, data and others to achieve our goals.
- Owning the product life cycle, from ideation and product market fit through to validation, build trade offs, launch, optimisation or retirement of product features or products.
- Serving as a subject matter expert for the product, sharing your knowledge with others and using it to drive decisions in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Having the ability to dive into the detail, prioritise quick wins and but keep one eye on the big picture.
- You are highly detail-oriented and thrive in an environment where impact and speed of execution are paramount.
- You have a passion and excitement for your work.
- You have 5+ years of product management experience (ideally in data-driven health products).
- You have a strong technical background but can communicate complex technical advancements in simple business value terms.
- You have a tenacious ability to get things done, and work effectively across multiple streams.
- You have a high level of emotional intelligence.
- A confident leader with the humility and personal qualities to listen, consider and interpret a range of diverse opinions and subject matter experts.
- IoT / Data science product experience.
- AWS/GCP knowledge.
- Due to the nature of the data we collect, a strong understanding of security practices would be advantageous.
We are a fast-growing scale-up in the IoT health space, you will help shape the team and company and your decisions will have a huge impact. As an IoT company, the challenges we face are often novel and require unique and innovative solutions which can be both invigorating and rewarding.
We foster a culture of openness and authenticity over structure and process. Strong communication, learning and collaboration are what we strive for and we are looking for people who share these values.
- 30 days holiday + your birthday + Public Holidays
- Fully remote
- Monthly education allowance
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Insurance at 4 times annual salary
- Pension scheme
- Company laptop
We are set up to work fully remotely, and this is how we will continue to operate. We do have offices which can be used as and when required.
Check us out
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.