Founded in 2020, HSG counts FTSE 100, NYSE-listed companies, top-tier Silicon Valley investors, and some of the fastest-growing tech businesses in Europe among our 50-strong client base.
A team of over 40 writers, content strategists, journalists and researchers, we work on all kinds of content, especially the written word. HSG strongly believes that content is becoming a category, valuable in and of itself, and we’re hell-bent on helping businesses be a part of this.
Being a partner will allow you to combine writing and positioning work, content strategy, and client management with playing a key strategic role in the business.
We have an opportunity to shape how content is created and deployed across hundreds of companies – and what it means to be a media company in the twenty-first century.
What the role would entail
HSG is growing so fast that we’re having to turn clients away. The right person for this role will be frustrated by this, will want to change it, and will change it. We’re looking for exception: someone who can write – extremely well, who knows good content (and bad!) when they see it, and can manage multiple clients, projects and the individuals across them. You’ll love having many plates spinning, and know how not to drop them.
In this role, you’ll predominantly come in once a client has signed, manage writers and other individuals on the account, or even work on the content yourself, should you want to. You’ll also be responsible for building out content strategies for the clients and companies with whom we work.
As the client and writer bases grow, there will be opportunities to specialise, in addition to taking on further management and leadership responsibilities.
- Owning and managing multiple clients across the HSG portfolio.
- Determining strategies across creation, distribution and measurement of content.
- Managing the writers and strategists needed to deliver for clients – providing the glue, oversight and decision-making across a project or account.
- Writing content, as and when needed, across client accounts.
- Editing content and ensuring the highest quality of content across client accounts.
- Taking an active strategic role in the growth and development of HSG.
- £55,000+ a year, depending on experience
- Flexible, remote working & unlimited holiday
- Profit share pool options
- Referral commission