An opportunity to be instrumental in leading, growing and shaping a fast-growth content consultancy that turns tech and investment firms into media companies.
Founded in 2020, HSG counts FTSE 100, NYSE-listed companies, top-tier Silicon Valley investors, and some of the fastest-growing tech businesses in Europe among our 50-strong client base.
A team of over 40 writers, content strategists, journalists and researchers, we work on all kinds of content, especially the written word. HSG strongly believes that content is becoming a category, valuable in and of itself, and we’re hell-bent on helping businesses be a part of this.
But we need help running the day-to-day operations of the business as we scale. We need an ops titan.
We’re looking for someone whose tenacity, drive and rigour is matched only by their organisational skills. Somebody who thrives on creating process and running a tight ship.
This role would suit someone who wants to get in early and win; who’s willing to roll their sleeves up to their armpits and shape how HSG runs.
Day-to-day, you would be working with HSG’s founder, Harriet, to professionalise our processes and how we work. You’d understand our client base, our writers, and be able to optimise for everyone working well. Where more organisation is needed – from forecasting to client sign-off, pitching to developing our culture – you’ll be at the helm, finding solutions and executing.
- Managing incoming work from clients
- Distributing and coordinating work between writers and other HSG team members
- Formalising our proposals process
- Managing costings and invoicing of work
- General implementation of project management and forecasting that’ll grow with us
- Organising and managing our base of freelancers and contractors (onboarding, offboarding, contracts etc)
- Assisting with financial planning and budgeting
- £40,000+ a year, depending on experience
- Flexible, remote working & unlimited holiday
- Profit share pool options
- Referral commission