[Batelle in 4 words: resilient, kind, deeply ambitious, non-dogmatic]
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Digital Marketer who can establish Batelle as the authoritative voice on early childhood education and children’s sleep. There is a significant opportunity to carve out a large audience from what is still a cottage industry: both in relation to sleep and early education more broadly. Parents are highly engaged with the topics of sleep and childhood education, but deeply skeptical. Credibility and visibility will be what makes this a success. For the right candidate, we are willing to offer upside/ early employee options.
We teach parents to put their child to bed in 5 minutes or less and sleep through the night, in two weeks. Guaranteed. Children’s sleep is perhaps the most universal problem parents have. We are a 1 year old company currently on a $2mm run rate and expect to get to $10mm in the next 12 months and have pretty incredible unit economics. Currently we have a ~95% success rate, have proven out a 0:9 referral rate, an NPS of 9.5 and a community of parents who would go to war with us. What we don’t yet have, is a credible digital presence.
It's not just about babies’ sleep. Nobel Laureate and Economist James Heckman has shown that interventions in early childhood education have a higher return on investment than higher education due to compounding effects. Our ambition is to own the early childhood development space, starting with the quantifiable outcome of sleep.
- TLDR; Take us from a product that has very little online presence, to being the dominant player in the early childhood education and development space
- Manage and scale analytics pipeline / implement robust lead scoring
- Design and build our SEO strategy that exploits inherent opportunities in our networks
- Manage agencies, freelancers and advisers
- Create a strategy for display ads, remarketing campaigns and video
- Work with the product team on designing free software as an acquisition strategy
- Coachable with an ability to progress from feedback
- Unapologetically ambitious
- Numbers orientated: you love data
- An entrepreneur at heart who is comfortable with risk and sees obstacles as opportunities
- Adaptable and non-dogmatic
- A tester who is unafraid of failure
- You have run sophisticated SEO campaigns in the past (luxury, education or healthcare verticals are a plus)
- You have a good understanding of data and analytics (and love building models)
- Very competitive salary
- Significant options in the business.
- Opportunity to grow, progress and shape the early childhood education space.