Remote /OR/ onsite: Warsaw, Poland
Compensation & benefits:
- Flexible work hours + remote-first culture
- 4+ weeks vacation per year
Who we're looking for
We're looking for an experienced (3+ yrs) Data Engineer. You’re ideally a collaborative self-starter comfortable with structured chaos (if you’re looking for a corporate-style gig then this role probably isn’t for you). You’ll have autonomy to help shape the future of our data engineering by bringing your ideas on improving and automating what we do and how we do it.
- Designing, building and maintaining scalable data engineering capabilities, central data pipelines, reliable tables and infrastructure systems.
- Helping our team build a recommendation engine for job matching between teams and job-seekers, that can support a wide variety of personalization and use cases.
- Analyzing, organizing and monitoring data quality.
- Working with world-class data scientists and engineers on how to solve data and business problems involving ML in a scalable way.
- Understanding objectives and contributing to continuously improving our productivity, tools, and technology adoption.
- Strong experience building scalable data engineering capabilities, pipelines and infrastructure systems.
- Strong coding experience in Python (or similar) and its data ecosystem (e.g. numpy, scipy, pandas, scikit-learn, matplotlib).
- Strong SQL skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience designing and building distributed backend systems /or/ lineage and metadata systems /or/ infrastructure for machine learning platforms /or/ ML prediction platforms.
- Experience with NoSQL databases and large-scale, multi-region distributed services, infrastructure like Spark, Presto, Airflow, Hadoop, Snowflake.
- Experience in Spark optimization and an understanding of data storage in Amazon S3.
- Experience with PyTorch, Tensorflow or other ML frameworks.
- Interest in psychology / culture / recruitment.
- Experience using analytic techniques such as segmentation, hypothesis testing, regression, and clustering.
- Experience building reports and dashboards with a modern data visualization tool (e.g. Metabase, Re:dash, Looker, Mode, Sisense).
How to Apply
Sounds like a good fit?
Email us !
We’re an early-stage startup out of Stanford University building software to help match job-seekers and career changers with teams not only based on their CV and skills, but also personality and culture fit. Our psychometrics+AI tools (psychological measurements of personality) are built on an open access platform to enable individuals to safely use our tools to get personalized feedback for personal growth purposes, as well as job matching.
Our team is:
- full of positive energy, kind and bright people motivated to build for a better future of work
- we have an open culture and enjoy working with geeks
- committed to working with integrity, caring for users and building products we’re proud of
- 7 folk distributed in California, London and Warsaw
- founders include a Stanford University Professor, Stanford alumnus and Bloomberg technologist, combining experience in occupational assessment, HR, ML, tech & growth in startups and big tech in Silicon Valley, the UK and Poland