FollowApp.Care is a healthcare technology company with plans underway to specialise in AI-driven patient communications. We collect patient-generated health data prior to or after a procedure in order to inform treatment, care decisions, drive quality and generate actionable performance reports. Our goal at FollowApp is to empower health care groups with smart technology solutions that improve patient health outcomes and boost organisational efficiency. Our current customers are healthcare providers in the Australian, American, and European regions.
We are currently participating as one of 13 startups selected for the 2021 cohort of the Microsoft Accelerator programme focusing on AI for social good, and we collaborate closely with the National Institute of Health (in the US) through a grant to support clinical research.
We are a small team based in London with some remote team members currently. We have plans to expand very quickly with the help of several more contracts underway and plans for investment. We are currently in the development and planning phase of the next version of our product, which you will be a key member in contributing to the process!
We’re looking for people who love to be at the centre of complex, fast-moving projects, and who are able to pull together multidisciplinary teams towards common goals. This is an opportunity to step up to a senior management role.
You will be responsible for...
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer base
- Discovery of products and validation of ideas
- Sit in the intersection of the customer team, development team, and key stakeholders
- Working closely with all above teams as well as our customers to critically analyse the current web platform (what works, what doesn’t)
- Build and refine requirements for upcoming development sprints, including coordinating visual design and UX
- Analyse data, usage statistics and feedback to gain user insight – working appropriate insights into future iterations
- Overcome barriers and solve problems whilst maintaining the ultimate product vision
- Communicate milestones internally and with client partners
You will need ….
- At least 2 years of product management experience is desirable in B2B SaaS
- Experience with tools such as Jira/Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Comfortable with creating mock ups
- Feel comfortable asking questions and working in a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ambiguity
- Excellent communicator
- High attention to detail
Nice to have's
- Understanding or history of working in the healthcare space, especially in B2B
- Design skills are highly desirable (ie. Produce UX, including workflows, wireframes, and visual designs)
The location and perks
- We currently run a fully remote team, mostly in the UK
- When we are back to the office... we are usually located conveniently in East Central London, right by Liverpool St station, we are in a co-working space (WeWork) where unlimited coffees, biscuits, and beer are just some of the perks!
- Flexible working hours (we're about to trial out half day Fridays for the summer!)
- Flexible working location
Get in touch and apply to find out more about us!