Customer Service Division - Coordinator
Please apply to this job role via our internal link.
Founded in 2014, Laundryheap is one of the young, leading and fastest growing UK based tech startups. Our dedicated teams pick up, clean and deliver within 24 hours. We are currently operating in 11 countries, including the UK, the US, and the UAE. Our aim is to grow further, and we want you to be part of it!
The world and the surrounding industry are changing constantly. To keep up with innovation, fast growth and an increase in emerging customer needs, you have to be confident and fearless. We are looking for confident, brave and creative minds to help us drive Laundryheap forward from our HQ in London, UK. Your opportunities and development are limitless!
Reporting into the Chief Customer & Partner Operations, the Customer Service - Coordinator will help to facilitate the day-to-day operations.
Your role will include, but shall not be limited to the following:
- Monitoring all stages of our daily customer operations associated processes making sure they run smoothly and efficiently.
- Ensuring the Customer Operations key metrics are maintained to high standards.
- Internal projects allocation and assessment. Setting milestones and establishing targets. Tracking progress.
- Observe, analyse and reflect on project execution practices and cross-team collaboration, in order to create and refine processes that result in achieving the desired outcomes faster and more efficiently.
- Responsible for Quality Assurance (in sync with the QA specialist), team training, support & assistance, interactions & updates, team performance reviews and reporting to the department head.
- Conducting regular 1-1 catchups and team meetings with the members of the team.
- Finding effective ways of improving existing processes and setting up new ones meant to improve the daily operations and reduce quality complaints.
- Leading a team of passionate and diverse people - championing a culture of inclusiveness and innovation.
- Being a master of your area and educating all stakeholders whenever required.
- Project management experience.
- 3+ years in a similar Customer Service/Operations role.
- Start-up background preferred.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Strong time management & organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Intercom will be considered an advantage.
As we are an international brand working with different time zones, we would require the potential candidate to be flexible.
- Remote working until further notice.
Work Schedule and Patterns:
- Negotiable, experience dependant
At Laundryheap, we have a young, diverse and friendly environment that attracts and inspire creative minds. Our flat organisational structure helps us ensure that all our employees feel valued and become part of our culture. Having multiple teams across the globe will allow you to think outside the box and develop strong relationships regardless of where you are. We love to work with ambitious and proactive people, that possess a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking risks and who are confident decision-makers, so make sure you take this opportunity and apply today.