Our adventures in the UK have just begun and to ensure we can continue to build up a solid and committed organisation in the UK, we are now looking for 2x Social Media Support Associates.
(Please note this is a 3 months fix- term contract with a possibility to be extended).
This rare opportunity offers the possibility of building up one of the most important markets for Voi. Are you ready for that VOIage?
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will handle support tickets for several channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google Play Store, and LinkedIn.
- Also for each channel be able to meet the users in terms of tone of voice.
- Be responsible for working with a team of agents that handle Social Media and maintain a high level of quality.
- In this position you will follow and challenge our SOP as we grow as a company in order to meet and exceed targets on efficiency and customer experience.
- Stay up to date with partnership or marketing campaigns being announced via Social Media.
WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE
- Proven experience of working in a customer or user support role with demonstrated ability to escalate issues.
- Excellent communication skills. Especially in writing in order to craft messages to users on social media platforms where there is a large audience.
- Problem Solver (proactive in trying to find a solution).
- Team player (can easily work with others in the team towards a common goal).
- Good understanding of all Social Media platforms in terms of how to use them and their specific audience.
- Fluency in English
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.