Located in Old Street, the tech-savvy Silicon Roundabout of London, HG Insights is the global leader in technology intelligence. HG Insights uses advanced data science methodologies to help the world’s largest technology firms and the fastest growing companies accelerate their sales, marketing, and strategy efforts.
We offer a competitive salary, growth potential, great benefits and a casual yet professional environment. Our office is located in the shared workspace of Albert House on Old Street. With private meeting spaces, café with a gym and showers, our office provides plenty for you to focus and be comfortable while working. We are passionate about our jobs with a get-it-done attitude, yet we don’t take ourselves too seriously. While we work very hard, we also enjoy all that London has to offer.
What You’ll Do:
HG Insights is experiencing significant growth and in need of a Customer Success Manager to work directly with our customers to drive value from our product offering culminating in successful renewals and upsells. In this role you will engage with customers in a proactive way via phone, email and in person to ensure successful implementation, ongoing usage and value, awareness of new features and the successful renewal of customers. A strong technical aptitude and background in data or technology sales/support will be a key ingredient of success in this role. The experiences you go through will help shape our product development as well as methodologies to support our customers.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about building relationships and ensuring that the needs of customers are met in a timely manner.
What You'll Be Responsible For:
- Act as the customer's trusted adviser and provide ongoing proactive support via phone, email and in person activity throughout the customer life cycle to drive value and deepen enterprise relationships.
- Interpret and deliver upon customer asks around sales territory planning, market share, account-based marketing and ideal customer profiling.
- Drive the successful renewal of customers.
- Work within the Customer Success and Sales team to implement and document best practices to support our customers.
- Be the voice of the customer internally to shape the direction of HG Insights product roadmap.
- Utilize referrals and existing business relationships to identify new business opportunities within existing customers.
- Understand and interpret customer use cases to assist with implementation, rollout, upsell, and renewal.
- Become a resident expert on HG Insights data sets, products, and markets - including Big Data, Data-as-a-Service, Predictive and Analytical Markets.
What You’ll Need:
- College Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 4 years of experience working in a Customer Success role, preferably supporting sales and marketing intelligence data
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships within enterprise companies.
- Comfortable using Excel and presenting in depth data analysis to customers.
- Ability to listen to and understand customer requests regarding specific sales and marketing strategies in relation to data intelligence.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills that traverse from layperson to executive.
- Determined, diligent, and self-motivated to develop deep understanding of data as a service.
- Ability to travel 20%
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM
Due to Covid-19, We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. Normally, you'll be working in our London office located in Albert House on Old Street.
HG Insights Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note that HG Insights does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the event of a recruiter or agency submitting a resume or candidate without a signed agreement being in place, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire such candidates without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of HG Insights