KitStudio is a tech startup that has just closed its seed investment round and will be launching in June 2021. Our peer-to-peer rental/lending marketplace will be the first of its kind in the UK and has a huge amount of momentum behind it already.
What You’ll be Doing:
As KitStudio’s first full-time hire, you will play a key role in shaping the future of the business. You will work directly alongside the CEO and will be involved in every element of the business to begin with, including operations, product development, sales, customer service and many others. The goal will be to work together to launch and grow the business as quickly as possible, hiring new team members where necessary.
Who We’re Looking For:
As a launch-ready tech startup, we are looking for an energetic and determined hustler who knows how to get their hands dirty and to get stuff done in a quickly changing environment with few processes yet in place. Do these characteristics sound like you?
* You are a fast learner and have a 'can-do', problem-solving attitude.
* You have a bias towards action over strategy
* You work well under pressure and in a ‘loose’ environment in which many processes have yet to be built.
* You enjoy being thrown in at the deep end, relish a challenge, and show excellent initiative in all that you do.
* You are highly self-motivated, meticulous, diligent and dedicated.
* You have experience working at a startup or building your own company.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Excellent communication skills and high emotional intelligence
* 3+ years working at a tech startup or on your own business
Who This Is Not For:
* Anyone who prefers to be told what to do rather than using their initiative
* Anyone who doesn’t enjoy working across multiple business areas at once
* Anyone who prefers structure and security over growth and creativity.
* To always be willing to invest in your learning and development.
* To provide as fun and dynamic a job role and working environment as possible.
* To be as flexible as possible in the daily working arrangement.
* To be open to new ideas at all times, and to reward initiative.
* To help you to develop in the areas in which you are the most interested.
* To incentivise your ongoing hard-work in as many ways as possible, including financially.
Salary & Equity:
* Dependent on experience.