Picnic is the Social Display Ad Marketplace that brings the high-quality ad experiences of social media to the open web (i.e. news or content publishers). Our user-friendly ad formats drive attention and ROI for advertisers whilst transforming the way publishers monetise a specific kind of website (Google AMP pages). You can see more on our website or gallery site.
We're a fast-growing, profitable start up with ambitions to scale our product around the world, improving advertiser performance and publisher revenue whilst ensuring we don't compromise on the user's experience.
We're looking for a Junior Designer to join our team, working with both Account Management and our internal marketing team to produce creatives and proposals for our clients (all tier 1 global brands).
Key Skills & Experience
- Good knowledge of digital design software (Adobe suite, Sketch)
- Portfolio of digital design work to demonstrate creative acumen
- Knowledge of video editing software desirable but not compulsory
- High attention to detail
- Digital design of ads across Picnic's range of Social Display formats (using video and static assets).
- Generating creative ideas for client proposals and pitches, coupled with quick, high quality execution.
- Preparing assets for production, working with Picnic's engineers and in-house Studio software
- Additional tasks could include designing new formats & features for products, improving creative process, working on internal & sales marketing tools, simple video editing for Picnic's own social channels.
Benefits and Company Perks
- Ambitious, entrepreneurial and fulfilling environment where every contribution makes a direct, tangible difference to the company’s growth
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited career progression. You will grow as the company grows.
- 25 days holiday + 3 additional days between Christmas/New Year (exclusive of bank holidays)
- New MacBook, Screen and other design related accessories
- Company culture built for a post-lockdown world - hybrid work, encouraging a mix of office-based work and WFH.
- Work From Rome - work from another country (on similar timezone) for a few weeks per year. Doesn't need to be Rome
How to Apply
We will require a CV, short cover letter and a few digital design examples or a portfolio to demonstrate your creative acumen. Please send these to the email address provided to apply.