WHO WE ARE
We are on a mission to increase the number of people doing their best work. Ben and Will started cord in 2016 and we are now a team of 15, split into four functions: Product/Tech, Customer Success, Growth and Invites. The people who use cord speak to all sorts of different companies, from bootstrapped startups in a bedroom to VC backed companies. To date, we’ve started more than 23,000 conversations. But this is only the start …
We’re a diverse team of talented, value-driven people focused on creating positive change at scale. We look for people who naturally lead from the front and work best in a results and data-driven environment. We believe this gives people freedom, autonomy and a clear focus. We don’t rush our hiring, and we don’t make someone an offer lightly. But when we do, we back them. We invest in the craft of our work, prioritise individual learning and execute collaboratively.
Our office is right next to London Bridge Station in Central London.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
As an experienced Customer Success Leader, you know what it takes to deliver an unparalleled customer experience. You've scaled Customer Success inside a SaaS company before (from 3 to 10m ARR) and can't wait to do it again. You believe that successful customer success comes from a sense of community, where your business and its users share knowledge and experience. You know how to engage with businesses of all sizes and can navigate complex hierarchies.
cord is growing quickly, so your responsibilities we grow and your priorities will change. However, some of the things you will be getting involved in are:
- Inherit a world-class team of three (ex recruiter at google, Onboarding Specialist + content producer). You'll lead with empathy - and base progress on results
- Be on the tools and involved in all aspects of CS, from onboards to training sessions to content production. You will be a player/coach, as a small growing team, everyone remains hands on.
- Set the strategic plan for Customer Success that embodies our core values
- Stay product focussed and work closely with our Head of Product to enable companies to make direct hires in a low touch way
- Be the voice of the customer in product development
- Lead on recruiting and developing an outstanding team of Onboarding and Customer Success Managers, working in partnership with the Leadership team
- Implement metrics and report on progress
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We don't think anyone is the finished article. We certainly aren't. But we believe the biggest long term competitive advantage we have is the capacity to learn. If you don't tick all of these boxes, don't let that put you off, we want to know where you may need some support.
- However, some hard requirements are:
- A Customer-first mindset. You are driven to deliver a first-class user experience.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills. You have probably spotted a mistake in this job description.
- You have built, developed and inspired an outstanding Customer Success Team and are ready to do it all over again.
- SaaS Experience. You know how to navigate your way round the multiple stakeholders and run a slick onboarding process
- You have experienced a scaling business, understand the challenges that come with scale and can ensure we are ready for it!
It would also be great if you had:
- A background in recruitment or selling recruitment/HR products
- Experience of international growth
WHAT'S IT LIKE AT CORD
- Unlimited holiday: We run on results, not facetime
- Stock Options: Everyone has stock
- Culture: A supportive culture that actively encourages continuous learning and progression
- A Fun & Rewarding Environment: stimulating, fast-paced, meaningful & exciting