Uniqodo is on a mission to redefine promotions as the catalyst for bigger & better customer outcomes. We empower brands with a new category of customer experience that accelerates growth in an increasingly digital world: we call this PromotionX. Uniqodo's Promotion Experience Platform helps businesses target the right people in the moments that matter, with incentives that motivate and online experiences that inspire action.
PromotionX brings together the power of great CX/UX with the performance of sophisticated promotion solutions to create an entirely new category in the digital marketing landscape. It’s our term, our category, and we lead the field.
We work for some of the world’s biggest and most loved brands, including Samsung, BT, EE, TUI, Moonpig, Boots, Sky, Bose, The White Company and The Very Group, and have won a number of awards including Best Customer Conversion Platform in the Performance Marketing Awards 2020 for Travelodge.
Our ethos is to solve every problem our clients present us with, so alongside an ambitious roadmap to develop our platform, we’re building real-world solutions to long-standing problems, driving immediate value and long-term sustainability for our business.
Through the strength of our solution alone, Uniqodo has grown 40% year on year. Despite the challenges that 2020 has presented every business globally, Uniqodo has recovered all of the impact we had with the loss of some travel clients at the beginning of the pandemic in just 6 months, and grew 2020 revenues beyond 2019 performance. This year we have launched a number of global partnerships with industry peers to extend our reach and awareness, and have set ourselves up to drive 100% growth each year moving forward. We are future-proofed against upcoming regulatory and industry changes to privacy, cookies and tracking, and are riding the wave of accelerated eCommerce growth, expedited by the pandemic, but set to dominate commerce into the future.
Chris Giddins and Julius Somoye founded Uniqodo in 2014 to answer a long-standing industry issue of promotions being shared and leaked to people and places that they weren’t intended. Chris and Julius forged their careers leading product and technical development at the world’s biggest affiliate network; AWIN. Having seen the growing frustration for advertisers in the lack of control and sophistication in promotions, they joined forces to build a Promotion Management Platform to answer that very challenge.
Working at Uniqodo
Solving challenges isn’t just what we do for our clients, it’s how we approach everything we do at Uniqodo. We’re stronger together, and like to go the extra mile to help people grow personally and professionally. Solving problems goes hand in hand with positive debate, and we encourage our team to challenge anything where they see a better way. Much of our platform is the result of our team seeing and recommending new solutions, new features, and new ways of doing things, and long may that continue.
The Sales & Marketing Director is responsible for achieving 100% YoY growth for Uniqodo, reporting to the CEO and CTO, and leading the Commercial function within the business. The Sales & Marketing Director will be a senior leader in the business, working alongside the CEO and CTO to set the strategy and direction for Uniqodo, with the ultimate aim to facilitate an exit event in the next 3 years.
With a focus on growing the business, the Sales & Marketing Director will have oversight across the business with a view to developing revenues. Alongside direct leadership of the Commercial function, you will support the Client Success team to develop existing client revenues, support the Engineering team on the continued development and prioritisation of new features and solutions, and lead our marketing efforts.
Uniqodo has an established Partnership programme, working closely with key industry players in affiliate, martech and related marketing agencies. This provides Uniqodo with an additional channel to drive awareness, source pipeline opportunities and look at Strategic Partnerships where our technology can be integrated to create joint propositions that will be impactful to the market. The Sales & Marketing Director will also lead the Partnership Strategy for Uniqodo, supported by the Commercial Manager, and work alongside the CEO to develop Strategic Partnership opportunities.
- Own the ongoing development of Uniqodo’s go-to-market proposition and brand in line with the evolving product roadmap and identified market opportunities
- Establish a reliable, repeatable sales model, leading the Commercial Team to deliver 100% revenue growth YoY
- Establish a performance-driven, successful marketing strategy that supports the growth target and requirements for the Commercial Team
- Lead the Partnership Strategy for Uniqodo, supporting the Commercial Manager to drive value from existing relationships, and seek to establish new, profitable relationships
- Own the Growth Operating Plan, governing the identified growth pillars across people, product, client performance, pipeline development and partnerships to ensure we reach 100% YoY growth
- Support the Client Success team in developing existing client relationships and revenues against the 100% growth target
- Support the Product Roadmap with robust client and prospect feedback to prioritise key features and solutions in the backlog, and deliver effective communication to clients and prospects when new features launch
- Support the ongoing personal and professional development of people, specifically in the Commercial Team but more broadly across the business as a senior leader
- Experience and proven success in delivering a B2B Marketing & Sales strategy that achieves on agreed targets and KPIs
- Experience and proven success in developing brand, proposition and marketing for a B2B SaaS / martech business
- Experience and proven success in developing partnerships for a B2B SaaS / martech business
- Experience of the full marketing customer lifecycle to be effective in communicating Uniqodo’s value proposition to clients, prospects and partners
- Understanding of technology development processes and lifecycles
- Experience in developing people, both personally and professionally
- Ability to operate at a strategic level with regards to spearheading opportunities in realising exit opportunities
- Passion for marketing and promotions, and ability to be a thought leader in the industry
- Salary: £100,000 - £145,000 OTE)
- Share options
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme
- 25 days holiday (rising with service)
- Your birthday off
Our Commitment to You
- Regular social events (when we’re allowed)
- 37.5 hours per week with flexible and remote working
- Training allowance for each employee including conferences, events or courses
- Always the latest technology to help you do your work to the best of your ability
Your Commitment to Uniqodo
- No hierarchy, no politics, just great teamwork
- Be curious, interested and solution-oriented
- A problem shared is a problem halved, let’s solve things together