MyTutor is the UK’s leading online platform for one-to-one and three-to-one learning, and we're on a mission to give every teen the chance to reach their potential. Online tuition is one of the most powerful ways to improve pupils’ grades, confidence and life chances. Yet it remains out of reach for many. We’re building a future where access to high quality learning is stress-free for those who can afford it, and funded for those who can't. Our handpicked community of tutors work online with students from all walks of life, and our tutors have delivered over a million lessons so far – raising results on average by one whole grade.
Since Covid-19 hit and the education space was hugely disrupted, we’ve partnered with the government on the National Tutoring Programme to provide safe and reliable tuition to pupils to support them to catch-up on lost learning - no matter where they live or what they need help with. We’re proud of the fact that over 1000 schools have also chosen to work with us. And that we’ve earned a Trustpilot rating of 4.8/5.
As we moved to a world of remote working, we've created a strong environment that encourages collaboration and support - which makes it a little easier as you meet your colleagues for the first time over zoom! We always prioritise our team's development and wellbeing, remotely right now, and in an office again in the future. You can find your zen in team Yoga on Mondays, sweat it out at our Product Manager Jess's Bootcamp on Fridays (not for the faint-hearted) or get creative at Drink & Draw from our Content Manager Mariota. We have regular company socials and there are chances every week to sit down with someone for a cuppa and a chat.
The role in a nutshell:
MyTutor is currently going through a period of exponential growth due to our involvement in the National Tutoring Programme. To maintain our world-class service as we scale, we’re growing a brand new relationship management team. As one of our Relationship Managers, your goal is to offer personalised support that enables schools to deliver great programmes and turns them into loyal partners and champions.
You will work with Account Managers and Relationship Coordinators to build and nurture relationships with key Trusts, Teachers and Schools. This includes steering schools through onboarding, supporting them with programme delivery, being the first point of contact for teachers when they have any concerns, and identifying opportunities for upsells and renewals to make sure we’re helping as many pupils as possible.
You’ll also be responsible for supporting teachers and schools to boost Pupil Engagement to ensure we get pupils excited about their lessons and they keep coming back for more. This will ensure they get the intended impact from the tutoring and give them the best life chances!
What you can expect:
- To proactively nurture the relationship between MyTutor and our School Partners by supporting them all the way from onboarding to renewal stage
- To identify gaps in our customer journey and implement new initiatives (as well as tweaking existing ones) to make life as simple as possible for our schools
- To gain a deep understanding of the experience of our users, highlighting both pain points and delighters, to draw attention to the right focus areas (both for process and product optimisation)
- With support from the Data team, you’ll play a key role in monitoring customer retention and assessing data around renewals and churn
- To collaborate with other teams (especially our Account Managers and Tutor Quality team), to offer our teachers, pupils and parents an exceptional experience
- Champion a customer-centric culture within MyTutor, empowering the whole team to utilise customer insights to drive decisions every single day
The type of person we would love to meet:
- You’re a teacher charmer with buckets of customer empathy and a natural ability to build and nurture relationships (experience as a Relationship Manager, CX Manager, Account Manager or CS Manager is ideal)
- You’re a ruthless prioritiser, who understands the importance of strong time management in a world of competing needs and finite resources
- You have an analytical mind and are comfortable tracking account health to effectively prioritise school needs
- You have experience working in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to keep a cool head when things get busy
- Someone with previous experience working with CRM tools would be valuable
- Someone with previous experience in the Education sector, or a drive to learn more about this customer landscape would make for an interesting candidate