At Dreamdata we are fixing the broken world of B2B sales and marketing by glueing the efforts in marketing and sales together with revenue - two historically disconnected entities - and it is a massive UX challenge.
Our technology provides transparency and enables insights for our customers into what works and what doesn't.
As a team, we strongly believe in engaging closely with customers when developing our product. We also believe in shipping fast, meaning that we all have to accept that things are not perfect most of the time.
What you'll do
- Provide design leadership within a feature-focused product team by collaborating with product managers, writers, and engineering partners to champion outstanding customer experiences. Together with your cross-functional partners, you’ll set the vision for the user experience and create the space for others to collaborate.
- Plan, manage, execute, and communicate the design process and deliverables.
- Apply big-picture thinking to break down open-ended opportunities into meaningful next steps.
- Be an advocate for users by understanding their needs, wants, desires, pain points, and behaviours.
- Design and test new strategies, frameworks, and prototypes — listening and curating, or leading and defining, as needed.
- Contribute to design critiques by sharing work and providing objective feedback to your fellow designers.
- Act autonomously and take ownership. You’ll provide teams with the methods, process and solutions needed to execute strategy. You’ll drive progress through obstacles by building consensus and making decisions - taking ownership for every last detail, every step of the way.
- The role has the potential to extend into a full time, permanent role.
Who you are
- At least 3+ years experience delivering extraordinary design as a UX designer, information architect, interaction designer or similar. Experience designing for B2B and SaaS tools are big pluses.
- Experience working for an early-stage start-up is a plus.
- A great communicator.
- You love to collaborate with lots of different functions.
- A systems-thinker who loves to create simple and elegant experiences for complex products and considers every facet of the user journey.
- An excellent teammate, communicator and facilitator. You have the skills to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts.
- Have the ability to mentor others to deliver work, and help bring strategy to life.
- A conceptual and human-centred problem solver. Someone who seeks to understand people’s needs, motivations, and behaviours to translate them into impactful results.
- Please provide an online portfolio or PDF that you can share with us. Please be sure to provide any necessary passwords, we cannot advance your application without them.
- Please provide a brief explanation in your application of why you are excellent for this role while highlighting your portfolio.
Where you'll be
- We are based in Copenhagen
- Where in the world are you? For this role, it can be in Copenhagen or anywhere in Europe to be able to collaborate with the team within similar working hours.
- Prefer an office to work from home instead? Not a problem!
More about us
- We are a venture-backed startup just starting our growth journey.
- We are busy and growing the team and product very fast.
- We are an experienced team combining marketing, tech and product skills from two successful Danish growth companies.
- We love building products through close interaction with users and customers.