SeedLegals is London’s hottest Lawtech startup. A disruptive startup to power other startups. The SeedLegals team are creating a brand new platform that uses document automation and very clever engineering to revolutionise the way we define and negotiate the legal and equity arrangements that build and fund companies.
Our design team is made up of versatile designers who have, and are constantly developing and broadening their skill sets and deepening their process knowledge. You'll have the chance to work with like-minded individuals who are passionate about design and user experience. We value personality over work experience and are looking for team members to join a peaceful and friendly work environment. We’ll meet with you regularly to review your work and give you constructive feedback about how to improve.
As a Product Designer at SeedLegals you will be involved in all stages of the product development process, from brainstorming business challenges and concepts right through to iterating fidelity of the UI up to launch. You'll be responsible for the strategy and approach to the creation of digital products, whilst having a holistic view of the product to make key and insightful decisions.
• 4+ years working commercially within end-to-end Product Design roles, from user research through to the creation of pixel-perfect visual design
• A well-rounded portfolio of work, demonstrating an understanding of the commercial objective
• Experience in SAAS products
• Experience in designing for desktop, tablet and mobile
• Experience in data-driven design methodologies
• Experience in working with an established design system
• Experience with Figma and Protopie or Principle
Our ideal candidate
• Has worked product-side, embedded within agile product teams
• Feels comfortable translating business requirements into intuitive designs
• Has practical experience in employing a range of tools and techniques to solve design problems for end-users
• Can conduct user testing sessions
• Can work independently on a team and make decisions, with plenty of support
• Is a good listener and communicator – who can build working dynamics and relationships that facilitate discussion and collaboration
• Can solve challenging problems and loves doing so
• Salary £50-60k depending on experience
• Be an inventor, creator and shareholder
• Flexible working hours – we believe in a good work-life balance!
• 28 days annual leave (includes bank holidays)
• Great gear and an office overlooking Lincoln’s Inn Fields
• Join us in the adventure and challenge of doing something that’s never been done before
• Experience the end to end life cycle of a world-class technology start-up
• We’re very experienced in turning ideas into global successes
• Work and learn from domain experts in Design, Engineering, Investment and Law
• A new and growing design team, which often offers opportunities to experiment, make an impact, and shape the team direction