Role: Growth, Product Manager / Product Growth Manager
Location: London / Remote (at least 1 day in the office a week)
Working Pattern: Full-time
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + Equity
You as Growth Product Manager ☝🏽
Do you want to join an innovative, creative and inclusive culture, playing a pivotal role in growing Lumio?
Lumio is the exciting start-up providing a personal finance brain that connects your financial life in seconds and grows your money on Autopilot. Recognised as a Top 100 Fintech Disruptor, ahead of Monzo and Chip, with coverage from Forbes, Tech Nation and Sifted by FT, we’re empowering people to take control of their financial future.
As Lumio’s Growth Product Manager you'll be joining the Product, partnering with our Chief Product Officer, Tom, and Growth Marketing Exec Andreea Balasa to scale Lumio’s growth and achieve its mission of 1 million customers by 2024.
You will lead a cross-functional team across Product, Marketing and Engineering to:
- set and deliver specific customer and product business growth goals
- provide our Marketing and Product Teams with clear data and solutions to work together effectively and fuel the growth of Lumio
At an early stage of our mission, we’ve just raised over £1m through crowdfunding and developed amazing technology. We’re at a critical junction in our growth and need your help.
As Growth Product Manager, you’ll have these skills 😎
- Natural curiosity and growth mindset
- Project Management, ideally in an agile B2C environment
- Ability to multi task a range of workstreams
- Strong data analysis and ability to translate into product marketing solutions to support company growth
- Results orientated and metric driven
- Ability to produce experiments, initiatives and analyse customer behaviour and knowledge to inform marketing messaging and tactics across organic, viral and paid channels (Socials, Search Engine Optimisation & Digital Advertising).
Here at Lumio, we use data and product analysis tools (e.g Mixpanel and Appsflyer) combined with user research and analysis to inform the Lumio product development cycle. Though we are always open to new and innovative ways of doing things.
In your first 6 months, you'll be valued and valuable 🤩
- Get to know (and work on) the entire product and marketing process.
- Make big contributions to our product. Together with the Product Team, you’ll be identifying and delivering on the biggest opportunities to solve customer needs and, consequently, drive valuable user acquisition and inform marketing communications from the very start.
- Drive the growth strategy and manage the growth product roadmap in context to the business goals.
- Identify opportunities for innovation and increased efficiencies that have a direct impact on business metrics (growth, engagement and retention).
- Get to play with data from a range of sources to set goals, measure and evolve our processes - we love a good retro and continually inspecting and improving how we work is core to how we work as a team.
Why Lumio? 🤷🏽♀️
Lumio's mission is to grow one million customers' financial assets by July 2024. It's Big. It's Audacious. And a little bit Scary. We want to empower everyone to have the financial security and peace of mind to decide their financial future.
If you’re aligned with our core values and want the opportunity of building a long-lasting brand guided by human values, you’ll fit right in.
Working at Lumio you can expect a small, agile team environment grounded in core values where we:
- Champion Individuality - Lumio is because our people are
- Inspire Growth - our collective growth inspires challenge and transformation, for everyone’s benefit
- Trust & Commit - commitment to individual accountability and progress, drives trust and our combined success.
Benefits for the whole Lumio family 😊
- Equity in Lumio to ensure long-term success for all
- Learning & development budget & progression support
- Involved in other aspects of the business, from strategy, management and training, to shaping team culture
- Interest free New Starter Loan to help transition to Lumio and Rainy Day Loan for life’s unexpected difficulties
- Smart Pensions with employer match
- Flexible working - we care about outputs not facetime
- Bring your pet to work days
- Friendly, open and transparent culture
- Hybrid working from home with co-working spaces for collaboration and those who need an office
- Being part of something that's both commercially successful and people-driven
Unbiased, fair recruitment – here's what to expect 🙌🏽
We use Applied (software for unbiased hiring through anonymised applications) to ensure our hiring process is fair and bias-free.
Applying for a new job takes a lot time and work. So, we've focused on the assessing your approach to real Lumio problems that need solving and the core skill required – no cover letters, “nice to haves” or other fluff! And we'll send all applicants feedback so you can see how you did in context of the all applicants.
Step 1: Short work-related questions - feel free to search for things (25-35 mins)
Step 2: video calls covering tech design session as a team (you’ll need to prep for), coding exercise and reverse interview where you ask us questions
Step 3: Meet the wider Lumio Team coffee or video call (as long as you need!)
Step 4: Offer!
Application process duration: expected 6 weeks.
We welcome everyone 🌈
If you don’t tick everything on this advert, but feel you're close to the brief, please do apply – you might still be “the one” that can make a difference here at Lumio.
We embrace flexibility, individuality and diversity in the workplace. If you’d like to discuss flexibility in any way, please do let us know in your application.
We can’t wait for your application 🌟