Young Foodies was founded upon the belief that consumers have changed, but the FMCG industry has not. Consumers want innovation that is better quality, better for them and better for the world. This progress should be celebrated and brands delivering on this should be empowered.
In 2017 Young Foodies launched to bring the most exciting challenger brands in FMCG together because we believe that collaboration is more powerful than competition. Today, with a network of more than 1,000 high-growth consumer brands, we provide specialised business services to those looking to reach the next level.
We are looking for a 3-month Young Foodies are on the hunt for an awesome Marketing and Community intern to support our team.
Does this sound like you?
The role involves:
- Great design skills using both Adobe Creative Cloud
- Copywriting capabilities
- Understanding of social media and engagement
- Willingness to learn digital marketing
- Hunger to get stuck in
Key skills and attributes
- Create and publish social media posts on Instagram and Linkedin
- Engage with our digital audience to grow Young Foodies awareness
- Update our website content with news, testimonials, thought leadership, blogs etc.
- Execute online campaigns via digital platforms to drive targeted awareness and traction within specific communities
- Produce regular email newsletters via platforms such as Mailchimp
- Identify collaboration opportunities with partner businesses
- Monitor and report on the performance of digital and marketing activity
- This is for a 3-month internship starting ASAP. They can work remotely during the course of the internship - 0900-1800.
- We will provide our intern with access to training worth over £3,000 and also offer the individual a discretionary success-based bonus subject to sales growth attributable to their work.
*Please note that while we will try to respond to all applications, sometimes the sheer volume of responses means we can only focus on successful applicants. You should hear from us within 2-5 days if you have been successful.
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.