We are Finfort, an award-winning start-up, and we are passionate about providing beautiful,
convenient, high-security door locking solutions that make a great first impression. Help us
shake up the high-end door lock industry by joining our exciting London based team this
We are looking for a hands on Social Media & Marketing intern, already equipped with some
marketing knowledge and is eager to learn more. This is a 3 month internship (mid-June to
mid-Sept 2021 inclusive) and you will be working directly with the co-founders of Finfort.
You will be given responsibilities from day 1 which will increase throughout your time with us.
About the role:
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of the strategic digital marketing plan
- Establish and manage the content calendar
- Content creation and curation for the brand’s social media channels
- Influencer marketing / research and outreach
- Email marketing campaigns
- Regular blog posts
- Creative passion and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Digital savvy with a solid understanding of social media platforms
- Organised, reliable, detail-orientated, energetic, curious, highly motivated and able to
think through problems to come up with innovative solutions
- Strong project management skills and an ability to develop and deliver campaigns
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign and Canva preferable
- Ideally based in London and able to travel to London (to Highbury N5) 1-2 times a week
and the rest work remotely
What we offer:
- This is a 3-month internship with remuneration up to £1,000 per month (negotiable
depending on skills and fit for the role)
- A chance to work in an early stage start-up with real hands on experience
- We are flexible with working days and remove/office hours
- Recently graduated from a University Marketing degree (Bachelor or Masters Degree – NOT MBA) or enrolled and graduating in 2022
- Available 15-20 hours per week during mid-June to mid-Sept 2021
Documents & information required
- Indicate your availability (start and end date) and expected graduation date in your CV.
- Please apply to this job position only if you are available for the stated period.