Accountancy Cloud are on a mission to be the #1 finance brand for startups. 😃
Every business has to keep track of its finances, yet accounting has historically been expensive, inaccurate and slow. The accounting profession in the UK alone, is a £10 billion-dollar industry that hasn’t seen innovation for decades.
Accountancy Cloud is changing that. Backed by Barclays Accelerator, Techstars 2020, they deliver digital first finance, accounting, CFO services, with a customer experience of unparalleled quality by automating the boring stuff and equipping a team of finance experts with software superpowers to deftly handle the rest.
We can also provide an array of value-added financial services such as cash flow management, and CFO support to ensure all entrepreneurs are at their best at all times.
With an amazing team of award winning staff having amassed 7 awards in the past 2 years, we are underpinned with values and people that "dare to do the impossible". We have strong collaboration across the entire team which has proved successful to date with the first employee still with us during the 5 years we've been growing.
● Managing a client portfolio for a diverse range of tech startups providing an excellent, proactive service for the seed to venture backed portfolio.
● Manage monthly management accounts, VAT, PAYE, CT600 delivery, and provide interim CFO support to small portfolio of clients
● Supervise monthly accounting month end close ensuring junior staff members (3) deliver
● Prepare year-end statutory annual accounts for filing and returns to Companies House.
● Take proactive role in improving information and procedures
● Liaise with legal advisors over any fund raising issues and ensure procedures are met
● Onboarding clients to ensure the customer onboarding journey is seamless increasing client retention and relationships
- Graduate degree with a 2:1 attained
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified
- At least 3 years practice experience
- Experience of accounting for OMB's/SME's.
- Ecommerce / inventory management software experience a plus
- Audit experience is a plus
- Xero experience is a big plus
- Workplace pension
- Share options
- 30 days holiday allowance plus bank holidays
- Perkbox scheme including gym subsidy
- Health insurance with mental health counselling sessions
- Remote role
- Amazing team and culture
- Shiny new Macbook
- Lots of socials!