Who we are:
At Juno, we’re on a mission to help the world get paid! Powered by Open Banking, the Juno platform enables instant, secure and frictionless payments between any person or business, without the need for cards, sharing account details or online wallets. Some of Europe’s leading venture capital investors are backing our vision but we need talented individuals to help us bring this to life. Join an ex-Crowdcube founding team on this exciting journey and play your part in the creation of a better financial future 🚀
We’re a passionate team motivated by some big problems. Our people are at the heart of what we do and we believe in the importance of a flexible, balanced and enjoyable working environment catering to both physical and remote requirements. Here’s a bit more insight into our team and culture:
- We’re agile - we have hustle, are scrappy and deliver quickly but beautifully
- We don’t conform - we are disruptive, different and challenge the status quo
- We’re empowered - we believe in ourselves, each other and equality
- We take ownership - we’re all shareholders and each accountable for our shared success
- We’re a community - we work best in a fun, safe and passionate environment
- We celebrate diversity - we thrive through a diversity of views, backgrounds, sexes and genders
- We’re creating profit with purpose - we balance shareholder needs with those of people and planet
- We’re trusted - we value transparency, communication, honesty and ethics
- We’re customer obsessed - we listen to, learn from and empathise with our customers
- We embrace learning - we’re happy to fail fast and learn, be curious, systematic and resilient
Who you'll be:
You will be part of the Marketing & Community Team, a group of people dedicated to the holistic experience of our customers. You'll be the first point of contact for any of our users who have questions, problems, feedback and compliments! You’ll be the face of Juno and the main way our customers communicate with us.
We want to delight our customers in any way possible. We pride ourselves on providing world-class support. By solving customers’ problems, treating them fairly and being totally transparent, we believe we can make payments better.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Providing the best customer support by talking directly and honestly with our customers, and developing a deep understanding of what our community really wants.
- Communicating with our customers through a variety of different mediums, based on our customers' needs; whether that be through calls, social media platforms, email or in-app chat.
- Proactively spotting patterns in the frustrations or hopes of our customers, seeing where we can change our processes, tools or product to make them happier.
- Dealing with payments-related queries, issues and investigating missing transfers.
- Understanding, prioritising and escalating our customers' feedback and feature requests to the product team.
- Making sure the rest of the company stays customer-focused