👥 A bit about us.
Placed is a mobile-first recruitment platform built for Gen Z and Millennials. Using intelligent profiling and algorithm-based matching, Placed reboots the online presence for employers and allows candidates to discover jobs in a brand new way.
Our vision is to disrupt the current recruitment process for placing junior to mid-level positions and become the leader in Talent Attraction. Our clients include major retailers, hospitality, logistics and care companies such as O2, Lidl Paddy Power, Park Plaza, Black Sheep Coffee, Cote Restaurants and Orchard Care.
In 2021, Placed is expanding fast. We are launching in various new cities across the UK and are looking to triple our current team size within the next 9-12 months. We are looking for someone who is extremely passionate and excited to be a part of a mission-driven start-up that is changing the face of recruitment.
📣 A bit about the role.
We are looking for a technical and data-driven junior product manager to join our product team in a fast-paced and high growth tech startup.
In this role, you will work closely with our CTO to help shape a world-class product. It’s an exciting opportunity to get involved in projects that touch on every part of the company and grow as a product manager.
You may not have previous experience as a Product Manager but have worked in UX or another technical role and are looking for a new challenge.
- Have an intimate knowledge of the existing product and features on the App
- Identify improvements and new features for the app by using customer feedback
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimised for a wide range of devices and platforms
- Prioritisation of pipeline & backlog
- Ensuring consistency throughout the product
- Documentation of the product and all its features
- Testing the Product before/after releases
- Communicate effectively with developers, designers and other teams to understand pain points within the product and business.
- Collaborate with other teams to scope and prioritise new product opportunities
- Gather data from a range of sources to inform decisions, set goals and measure the impact of any of our product releases
👋 A bit about you.
- 2+ years product management, product design experience
- Strong technical understanding is a plus
- Organisational and analytical skills
- Experience in UX software such as Figma, Whimsical, InVision and alike is a must
- Excellent team player, able to understand requirements from across various functions and work together to reach a team goal
- Excellent data analytic skills and experience using data to drive decision making
- Experience in or working closely with UI/UX would be highly beneficial
- Demonstrable experience with creative solutions for products
- Ideally with an App background
🙌 A bit about what we offer.
- Fantastic growth opportunities and autonomy in a high-growth startup
- Early team option scheme
- Great smaller, company environment
- Opportunity to shape the company, role and function
- The opportunity to work with a team of experienced and dedicated entrepreneurs
- Great central London office location