ProCreator, a pre-revenue start up that provides support and networking opportunities for the digital-first Creator (aka influencer) community is looking for an experienced 'Sales Focused Co-Founder' to join the team and develop the business revenues through new client acquisition.
ProCreator– A Creator-First Community
We’ve built the platform for the Creator community. Creators generate revenue from social media platform revenue share, affiliate marketing, product partnerships, merchandise, influencer marketing, premium content and events. ProCreator provides Creators with a community, support and distribution network at the heart of the Creator ecosystem, and businesses across multiple sectors with a direct data-driven gateway to work with best-fit Creators.
Our features and tools enable our users to maximise their commercial potential across multiple revenue streams including a proprietary influencer marketing price guide, collaboration tools and DTC e-commerce offering.
Our focus to date has been to develop a user base to test the offering and technology and to provide businesses with an inventory of Creators to work with. We’ve come a long way with very little funding and have now reached the stage of approaching businesses with a unique combined SaaS and DTC e-commerce opportunity.
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for an experienced Sales Focussed Co-Founder to develop and drive the B2B SaaS and bundled offering. Ideally, you will have significant experience (and preferably contacts) in SaaS sales to marketing professionals (direct or agency).
- Must have a strong entrepreneurial / sales mind set, and be prepared to hustle to win our early accounts.
- Ability to lead a full sales development cycle starting with prospecting target clients all the way to closing the agreement.
- Experience of building a scalable sales operation for domestic and overseas markets.
- It’d be great if you had experience of raising investment or contacts in the investment (angel or early stage VC) community.
What you will get in return:
- Large ‘co-founder type’ equity percentage depending on experience and what you can bring the business
- Salary after next funding round.
- Remote and flexible working.
After our next funding raise, we would expect this individual to build out a small team to develop the sales and marketing operation. Due to current situation, this role would be completely remote and we have a preference for predominantly (although not exclusively) remote working in the future with a base or meeting locations in possibly London or the South East.
If you want to have sizable equity, autonomy and the chance to address a $20bn global marketplace with a unique product please get in touch