We are looking for a passionate UI/UX Designer with proven experience. At MyPlayer we create digital experiences for some of the most iconic brands in the world; and we need your help to design beautiful experiences that are easy-to-use for our clients and their customers.
As a UI/UX designer, you will be responsible for delivering outstanding UI/UX, and also be regularly engaging with our product, sales teams and our customers.
You should have experience with the Adobe Creative suite, especially illustrator, Photoshop and XD wireframing tools.
- Be involved with product development from collecting specs, sketching UX wireframes to delivering final designs and prototypes in XD
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and software engineers
- Communicate with our clients to understand their objectives and goals
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards
- Work with our tech team to create a design language that is used system wide
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how new features will look and behave
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite especially XD
- Problem-solving skills with a passion for delighting the customer
- Strong communication skills
- Detail orientated, working to high level of accuracy
- Qualifications in design / user experience
- Competitive salary
- Amazing team, with proven ability to deliver
- Clear company direction, transparency and share of voice for all employees
- Commitment to team building with regular social events
- Fun, modern and informal office environment
- Central London location
What's it like to work at MyPlayer
People are the heart of our business. We want you to enjoy and challenge yourself, and help us grow MyPlayer into a global brand. We've created a culture where your job description is a starting point, not an end goal. Our working style is fast, fluid and authentic - if you've got the drive to push yourself and love technology, you'll have our support.
If this sounds like the place for you - give us a shout!