London Speech Workshop is a world-class communication coaching company. We are driven to truly make a difference in the world - and over the last 12 years have worked with thousands of individuals helping them to be the best communicators they can be. That’s what makes us tick.
Our culture is very important to us and positivity, excellence, and collaboration are essential. You will be part of a small and dynamic team, who are passionate about delivering quality and excellence.
We are looking for a bright, energetic and personable sales superstar with a high EQ to join our close knit team. This role is a perfect fit for a fantastic communicator who is passionate about helping people be their best selves.
Flexible working: The role is 4 to 5 days a week (32 to 40 hours) with some flexibility possible (evenings and/or weekends) and 3 to 4 days working from home.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Full ownership of all incoming Sales leads for our 1:1 coaching and courses.
- Collecting feedback, testimonials and reviews.
- Provide excellent customer service to all our clients, on-boarding of new clients and renewal of existing clients.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to improve the customer journey via email workflows and follow-ups.
- Develop ideas and strategies for new initiatives around client success - referrals, ambassador programme.
- Manage Corporate Leads to book in a consultation call with a coach and help with creation of proposals for businesses.
- Assist Operations Manager with handling incoming enquiries and other admin support as needed
What are we looking for?
- Warm and compassionate sales person who understands what we do and is driven to help people live their best lives.
- Flexible work attitude - to facilitate being available to clients around the world include some evening/weekend slots
- Proactive and creative and ready to roll sleeves up and get stuck in
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Warm and positive personality and a team player.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A passion for the personal development industry and a drive to learn about business.
- Shares our values of going above and beyond, and truly caring about our clients and team.
What we offer:
- Flexible working environment - 1-2 days a week in the office, and 3-4 days a week WFH. We use Google Hangouts and Slack to connect on a daily basis.
- Working in a warm and friendly team environment.
- Being an important part of a boutique business and able to make a difference to people's lives
- Work closely with management helping get new projects off the ground - this job is the opposite of a small cog in a big wheel.
- The chance to join a company who really care about personal development, and offer a yearly learning budget
- Performance related bonus
Basic £26,000 to £32,000 pa DOE + sales commission (expected £5k to £10k pa)
There is a two part application process:
- Please email CAREERS@LONDONSPEECHWORKSHOP.COM with your CV and a brief covering letter/ email outlining your experience and why you are excited by the idea of working for us.
- Please also send a brief voice memo (1 minute) outlining:
- A personal achievement or area where you achieved a high level of success outside of your career.
- Your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations
Deadline: Recruiting now so please don’t delay in applying!