Hey, we're Updraft and we're looking for an awesome User Acquisition Manager to join our newly formed Growth Team. In this role you will have a brilliant opportunity to strut your stuff with the ongoing implementation and optimisation of our performance marketing campaigns.
Here's a little more about the role:
• Create, monitor and optimise direct response marketing activities across channels such as Facebook, Instagram and TikTok
• Work with our growth team to prioritise acquisition experiments and discovery of new performance channels
• Use data-driven insights to enhance performance through targeting and audience segmentation
• Deliver clear, concise briefs to supporting creative and design teams
• Run A/B tests and review the performance of individual ad creatives to identify champion performing assets
• Produce reports informing the team about key metrics
• Establish great working relationships with all of us here at Updraft
We're an award winning, FCA-authorised, high-growth Fintech based in London. Our vision is to help people get rid of their cumulative debts and the life stress associated with it. We believe the financial world is far too complex, and for customers with large amounts of overdraft and credit card debt it quickly becomes overwhelming.
We're already on iPhone and Android arrives in the coming weeks - we're growing fast and continuing to help as many people as we can. Here's a quick a glimpse of how we help our customers:
• A 360 degree spending view across all financial accounts (using Open banking)
• A free credit report with tips and guidance to help improve credit score
• Personalised money tips and advice, using a proprietary mix of automated algorithms and manual nudges
• Intelligent lending products to help reduce cost of credit
We are a small team so it is important that the successful candidate is not only gifted at user acquisition, but also a great cultural fit with shared ambition with the rest of the team
We welcome applications from all and are fully committed to diversity and equality as an equal opportunities employer.
What we're looking for from you:
• In-depth knowledge of mobile acquisition tools and channels
• An ability to work autonomously and drive to to be proactive in getting things done
• Excellent knowledge of online marketing and digital advertising
• Familiarity with marketing tracking and audience measurement tools.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Analytical thinker with great attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Awareness of compliance and financial regulation
• Past experience within consumer finance and/or start-ups is a bonus
As an early stage employee in a fast moving startup you have the opportunity to shape the structure of the organisation, team and marketing strategy.
• We'll kit you out with the equipment you need to be awesome
• You'll get unlimited holiday
• Company Pension
• Flexibility to work from home