What we do:
Idagba Limited is an e-commerce product company founded in 2019. We design products, manufacture them in China, and sell on the Amazon.com marketplace.
Dolphin Analytics is a strategic digital analytics partner with proven expertise across marketing, product & web analytics.
Who we are:
Both companies are currently run by Olam Sule and now we’re looking for our 1st UK hire to join the team, helping us keep on top of a number of key operational tasks and also take a keen interest in growing the businesses.
Olam has been involved in online businesses & analytics since 2014 with both businesses operating profitably and looking to expand. He’s looking for his right hand man or woman
What you’ll be doing:
You will be working primarily at Idagba Limited, a growing e-commerce company with a 6-figure turnover. This means you have an amazing chance for a broad scope of work and to make an impact. Given your proximity to many aspects of the business you’ll get to understand how real businesses grow and make money. It will be fast paced & exciting given the massive growth of E-commerce & SaaS huge due to the unfortunate rise of COVID-19.
We currently have 1 brand King Leonidas which specializes in beard care and beard growth products and we’re looking to build and launch more brands. You’ll have the opportunity to learn SO much about sourcing, shipping, advertising, copyrighting...
Below are a number of areas you will be involved in:
- Project management - Leading the work of the team to achieve goals
- Operations - Work on getting things more organised, making SOPs etc
- Product Development - Market research, survey design, branding, economic viability studies
- Customer service - For our Amazon sales or SasS products
- Creative - Graphic design, photography etc
- Copywriting - On products, Amazon listings or SaaS products
- Marketing - Social media, email, pay per click, affiliates, content
We currently have 2 clients for Dolphin Analytics:
- Helping a Fintech company understand their platform using Heap, similar to Mixpanel
- Helping an online publisher create dashboards to automate their reporting
You’ll primarily be working on the e-commerce side but any analytics experience or desire to learn is a BIG plus!
What were looking for:
- Experience and/or capability in at least 3 of the 7 areas stated above
- A keen interest in online businesses and ecommerce
- Uncanny problem-solving skills in finding creative solutions to hurdles that get in our way.
- Naturally proactive and not timid in providing suggestions and reporting issues.
- Possess a strong desire to create outstanding work.
- Self-motivated to work remotely, without supervision.
- A fever for attention to detail and keeping things organised.
- Superb written English language skills.
- Degree desired but not required
- Analytics experience is a BIG plus!
What’s in it for you:
Salary: £10-20 per hour depending on experience (Freelance Role)
Hours: Part-time (40-80 hours per month) - Opportunity for full-time as company grows
Bonus: Bonuses on objectives met
Start date: ASAP
- Investment and guidance in launching your own Amazon FBA business
- High flexibility – you’re free to work where and when you please. A clear focus on results and accomplished tasks.
- Performance review every month to review progress, and set goals.
- In-person meet-ups with travel and other costs covered by the company - London preferred
How to apply:
The role is remote but we’d look to have the first week in person for onboarding so ideally we’d like for you to be in London based however individuals based outside of London will also be considered.
Please do send us your CV and fill out our short questionnaire to the best of your ability: https://forms.gle/XJxmjNSdZ9EJi1wL8