Marketing Internship: Buzzing Culture, 1:1 Training, Freedom to Make an Impact!
We are a growing recruitment agency based in Central London that offers its employees a friendly culture, jaw-dropping incentives, and 1:1 training with our exclusive performance coach.
The Company: AL Solutions is a young, vibrant company with BIG ambitions. We work in the pharmaceutical sector, helping senior representatives find the next step in their careers. Since the founder made his first hire in 2019, we've upgraded the office twice, and our team is growing exponentially. Some incredible benefits our employees have experienced range from Rolex watches to trip to Las Vegas. AL Solutions is creating something special.
- Join a young company with a magnetic culture
- We believe in helping every employee fulfil their potential
- We always reward hard work and support our employees
The Position: Want to boost your career in marketing? We're looking for an energetic Marketing Intern to take on for the summer and help our brand flourish. You'll be working directly with the Marketing Manager to find new and exciting ways to tell the AL Solutions story. Your work will be diverse and impactful, from writing blog pieces about some of the most innovative pharmaceutical companies to driving our social platforms and promoting job opportunities. It's a remarkable opportunity to shape our direction and take our brand to the next level, with opportunities to develop your marketing skillset and progress your career.
- Gain vital experience before finishing uni
- Take full reign of marketing channels and build your skills
- A degree in Marketing, Communications or similar
- Strong copywriting and proofreading ability
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with content management systems
- Experience in an office environment, comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Website design & development skills
- Creating brand awareness for clients and candidates
- Writing and proofreading marketing copy for print and online campaigns
- Creating and managing social media channels
- Reporting and analysis of social media content
- Interviewing clients and candidates for case studies
- Managing webinars and in-person events
- Writing and producing email marketing campaigns
- Managing social media campaigns
- Producing a variety of content, including articles, blog posts and video
- Analysing the competition and generating leads
The Location: AL Solutions works in the Regus office building in the heart of Central London. It's outside the 'Monument' underground station and a ten-minute walk from London Bridge station.
Why Should You Apply?
- Paid marketing internship
- Fantastic & fun company culture
- Incredible experience while studying
- 1:1 training from marketing manager