We are Payhawk, the financial system of tomorrow. Our mission is to simplify company spending and empower every business to reach its full potential by automating all of their payments and back office work. We help finance leaders manage credit cards, payments, expenses, cash and invoices into one integrated experience. We are the company card behind some of the most innovative and fast-growing businesses in Europe like ATU, LuxAir, Viking Life, Gtmhub, By Miles, Flink and many others.
We are disrupting the world of payments and reinventing the way businesses spend. We are based in London, Berlin, Sofia and Barcelona, we serve customers in 30 countries. We just closed our Series A round of funding from prominent investors like Earlybird and QED. At Payhawk we are looking for passionate, self-driven individuals who want to be a part of a big success story.
About the Role
As a Content Manager you will be working closely with the Head of Growth. The successful candidate will lead the development and be accountable for our content strategy across our website, campaigns,advertising,email,SEO, social media,white papers,our B2B lead generation ads etc. You will work closely with various internal departments, including Customer Success and the Sales Team to create relevant content aimed at educating and informing our customers of our product value proposition.
- You will write, edit, proofread and be the go-to person for everything content related.
- Ensure content is consistent across all channels and can work across SEO, Social, Email, Affiliates, Paid Advertising.
- Ensure all website content and communications align to our brand guidelines and are executed to a professional standard
- You will work across the wider marketing team to help create engaging and informative campaigns with a product focus, for example, the communication of new product developments and services.
- Should be comfortable using an array of market research methods to assist in content creation.
- Should be comfortable in holding concept workshop sessions to plan out content initiatives with wider creative and digital teams.
- 3-5 years previous experience in content-related roles in a B2B SaaS company
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills (German and/or Spanish is a big plus)
- Creativity to turn analytical and technical detail into engaging content
- Commercially minded with understanding of competitive landscape to identify USPs
- Proactive, self-motivated personality with a customer-first attitude
- An editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days holiday paid leave
- Payhawk company card
- Competitive compensation package
- Regular team-wide events
Please note that unfortunately we cannot provide visa sponsorship, and to be considered for this role, candidates must be able to provide proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.
Payhawk is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Please follow the link to apply - https://grnh.se/55bbcb02teu