We are Payhawk, the financial system of tomorrow. Our mission is to simplify company spending and empower every business to reach its full potential by automating all of their payments and back office work. We help finance leaders manage credit cards, payments, expenses, cash and invoices into one integrated experience. We are the company card behind some of the most innovative and fast-growing businesses in Europe like ATU, LuxAir, Viking Life, Gtmhub, By Miles, Flink and many others.
We are disrupting the world of payments and reinventing the way businesses spend. We are based in London, Berlin, Sofia and Barcelona, we serve customers in 30 countries. We just closed our Series A round of funding from prominent investors like Earlybird and QED. At Payhawk we are looking for passionate, self-driven individuals who want to be a part of a big success story.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced PR & Communications person. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who is passionate about communications and has the skills and mindset to create and manage large-scale campaigns. You will manage our relationships with PR agencies across multiple countries, and you will develop long and lasting relationships with journalists and analysts to create strong opinion pieces and thought leadership content.
- Develop and implement press releases and communications campaigns in multiple markets with external agencies
- Develop strategies and KPIs to monitor campaign success and effectiveness
- Define key performance indicators for each communications channel which will indicate a campaign's level of success.
- Determine strategic communications campaigns that will help further organizational goals.
- Represent the organization at events and press conferences.
- Be the main point of contact for journalists and industry analysts at Payhawk.
- Reach out to influencers, media and beyond in order to arrange story placement on a national and global level.
- Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness.
- Prior experience working in a marketing or communications role
- Proven success designing and executing communications strategies and campaigns
- Up to date on industry trends and able to stay ahead of the curve
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Must be able to think analytically and strategically
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days holiday paid leave
- Payhawk company card
- Competitive compensation package
- Regular team-wide events
Please note that unfortunately we cannot provide visa sponsorship, and to be considered for this role, candidates must be able to provide proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.
Payhawk is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Apply here - https://grnh.se/250db522teu