What we're looking for
We are looking for a Healthcare Partnership Manager to help us lift more lives. We need your help to make sure that healthcare professionals speaking to families who are looking to arrange health care know about us and the benefit we bring.
You will be responsible for building a network of healthcare partners referring families to Lifted in London. You will have strong experience in health care. This could be through being a clinician yourself, through business development roles in private healthcare, or through working with community organisations. Ideally, you will already have strong relationships with local GP's, social workers, occupational therapists, hospital discharge teams, and/or private healthcare clinics and be confident in building more.
You will communicate the quality and innovation of our service, always putting our social mission front and centre to partners. You will communicate our unique approach to care and our groundbreaking dementia hub. We are on a mission to fix the care crisis and your work could not be more important. We are flexible in considering full-time applicants and those who wish to work part-time or on a freelance basis.
- Build strong relationships with healthcare organisations working with families that are looking for home care - GPs, hospital discharge teams, social workers, occupational therapists, private gp clinics, and private hospitals and make sure Lifted is front of mind.
- Earn the trust of health care providers and communicate our innovative approach to support people at home
- Establish and develop a referral programme for partners
- Work with our content team to produce and share relevant content to these partners to ensure that Lifted is the first choice when supporting families looking for home care.
- Prioritise partnerships most likely to deliver results
- Work with the product team, to ensure the value of our service and our technology is communicated to partners
- Hit ambitious growth targets
- Healthcare experience: strong relationships with primary care and hospital discharge teams, and local authorities and/or experience of building these relationships from scratch.
- Credible: You must be able to command trust and communicate our commitment to quality. Everything we do is aimed at lifting the standard of care. We do not sell. We command trust by building relationships. If you do not already have strong knowledge of home care, we will expect you to be excited about developing this and will support you to do so.
- Commercial: You will be expected to demonstrate how the partnerships you establish help us to achieve your growth objectives.
- Writing and oral communicator: You must be able to communicate our mission and our services strongly in writing, over the phone, and in person.
- Self-starter with high energy and ability to execute: You will need to be resilient and creative to find ways to establish relationships. You will need to get stuck in building lists of contacts and materials.
- Passion for transforming care and affinity with our mission: We are here to fix the care crisis and lift lives. We are looking for people who are as passionate about making this change as we are.
- £40-45k salary with substantial performance-based bonus
- Options in Lifted - Own a part of the future of care
- Work on something that matters - we are building the future of care and we are changing lives every day
- Be part of a team that loves what we are bundling and is driven to improve lives
- Huge potential to help us scale in the UK and beyond. We have tripled our team in the last 6 months.
Lifted is on a mission to transform how we grow old at home. We are building a tech-first home care business that provides unrivaled high-quality care and better health predictions, helping older people live longer at home. We want our team to share our passion to do something better in the home care sector. Lifted launched in 2018 and is now fully regulated by the Care Quality Commission. We provide our clients with the best care from the comfort of their homes. Our best-in-class Carers and technology-driven services are designed to give people’s loved ones the care they deserve.e your company.
How to Apply
To apply please email your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.