What we're looking for
We are looking for a Partnerships Lead to support the new groundbreaking Lifted hub and the Lifted shop. The Lifted hub is the new online destination providing a one stop shop to support families living with dementia. Here families can access expert advice, join our online community, and purchase products and services specially chosen for their needs. It already supports 40,000 people and is growing rapidly. You will establish partnerships with organisations that support people living with dementia and those looking for care to drive growth for Lifted in terms of new care clients and affiliate revenue. You will build on our existing partnerships and proactively establish new ones as we seek to become the primary destination for information, care and support for dementia in the UK.
- Nurture and build on our existing partnerships with providers of goods and services for people living with dementia
- Proactively establish new partnerships with organisations supporting people living with dementia. You will focus on two types of organisations: 1. Companies and services selling products that support people living with dementia 2. Voluntary organisations that offer support to families living with dementia
- Negotiate commercial relationships to drive revenue
- Work with our Content Manager to develop mutually beneficial content partnerships to promote Lifted to partners’ communities
- Own the Lifted shop, managing the end to end account management process and our affiliate revenue stream
- Hit ambitious growth targets
- Relationship builder: You will be well equipped to form relationships with organisations, proactive in following up, reliable, and trusted.
- Experience: Ideally, you will have 1-2 years of experience working for a fast-growing startup.
- Strong communicator: You will be passionate about our mission and a talented verbal and written communicator able to communicate our purpose and the value we can bring
- Credible: You must be able to command trust and communicate our commitment to quality. Everything we do is aimed at lifting the standard of care. We do not sell. We command trust by building relationships. If you do not already have strong knowledge of home care, we will expect you to be excited about developing this and will support you to do so.
- Commercial: You will be expected to demonstrate how the partnerships you establish help us to achieve your growth objectives.
- Self-starter with high energy and ability to execute: You will need to be resilient and creative to find ways to establish relationships and preserve.
- Passion for transforming care and for supporting people living with dementia: We are here to fix the care crisis and lift lives. We are looking for people who are as passionate about making this change as we are.
- Experience in affiliate marketing a plus
- £30-35k salary with performance-based bonus
- Options in Lifted - Own a part of the future of care
- Work on something that matters - we are building the future of care and we are changing lives every day
- Be part of a team that loves what we are bundling and is driven to improve lives
- Huge potential to help us scale in the UK and beyond. We have tripled our team in the last 6 months.
Lifted is on a mission to transform how we grow old at home. We are building a tech-first home care business that provides unrivaled high-quality care and better health predictions, helping older people live longer at home. We want our team to share our passion to do something better in the home care sector. Lifted launched in 2018 and is now fully regulated by the Care Quality Commission. We provide our clients with the best care from the comfort of their homes. Our best-in-class Carers and technology-driven services are designed to give people’s loved ones the care they deserve.
How to Apply
To apply please email your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.