We're looking for a Digital Project Manager who is passionate about all things app & web and taking a human-first approach to digital products. In this role, you should be excited to dig deep into new platforms and grow alongside the company. You will be involved at every stage of the product development for both client & internal projects. We are looking for someone who is excited to grow alongside the company and ready to make an impact.
This is Undefined is a small London-based product studio working together with startups across a range of different sectors. All ideas are different and we treat them that way. We love creating digital products with a purpose and are looking for someone to help us achieve that goal.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, a creative problem solver and always looking to make improvements, an interest/experience in UI Design is a big bonus.
- To take a user-centered approach and rapidly test and iterate.
- Create wireframes, user flows and screen maps to plan out complex designs.
- Work as part of our team across multiple fast-paced website and app build projects
- Effectively manage risks, assumptions, issues, and dependencies
- Strong understanding and experience of working with and Web technologies
- *Bonus* Design beautiful interfaces for mobile and web.
- at least 1-2yrs agency project management experience with a creative mindset.
- The ability to conduct User Testing and QA testing is Bonus.
- Able to work well remotely, both independently and with a team.
- A positive working attitude.
- Experience working with Development teams
- Confident and professional.
- Work From home
- Competitive holiday allowance.
- Flexible working hours
- Small team with opportunity to make your mark and lead projects.
- Learning and development budget to improve your skills.