Who are you?
I’ll let you take a moment to think more philosophically about this, but for us… We are seeking a sharp, energetic and passionate individual. This role is a unique opportunity to learn the nuts and bolts of financial services and build a well-rounded skill set alongside a team of experienced business leaders
- 2+ years experience in a similar Fintech, Insurtech or startup business
- Able to adapt your communication to a B2B environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - English speaker is a must have. Bonus points if you are fluent in French or German
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment where change is constant
- Organised and methodical with the ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Must be able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good work ethic with strong attention to detail
- Curious, creative and on the lookout for new ideas and methods
- Extra points if you have design skills
How will you make a difference?
We are looking for someone with the drive and enthusiasm to learn fast, grow and make a difference.
As part of the Marketing team, you’ll work closely with the Commercial team to create and execute on projects that will drive growth. There are multiple components to this role, including but not limited to, the following:
- Generating creative, strategic ideas to increase market penetration and relevance of communication, driving traffic to our website and social channels.
- Designing, experimenting with, activating and scaling lead generation and conversion campaigns through a range of paid and non-paid channels - SEM, PPC, content, email and more.
- Funnel management and developing lead nurture campaigns.
- Researching, and providing recommendations for content development- blogs, social media, and website.
- SEO - including keyword research, link building and content generation.
- Testing and optimising landing pages / user journey.
- Social media strategy and management.
- Preparation of marketing and sales enablement materials.
- Supporting ad hoc projects as needed (may include research/reporting on findings, building profiles, data aggregation/analysis, etc.)