Teamo’s aim is to make the lives of the volunteers who run sports teams and clubs easier, by solving their everyday problems so they can spend less time on administration and more time achieving their goals.
Why we’re hiring:
Teamo has over 100,000 users and this is continuing to grow rapidly. We are therefore seeking an individual to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers and nurture existing relationships. The ideal applicant will have a passion for user experience and be a strong communicator.
- Building, maintaining and developing relationships as the account lead for key customers.
- Provide support to customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings.
- Assisting new customers with implementation.
- Gathering feedback from customers and translating requirements into actionable work items to improve customer experience.
- Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of product features according to customer needs.
- Identifies new business opportunities among existing customers.
- Proactively and assertively resolve client problems/issues and requirements to ensure the satisfaction of all parties.
- Day to day ownership of internal and external communications channels, producing and implementing content plans and delivering content.
- Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence across social media platforms.
- Represent the voice of the customer in product development meetings.
- Strong communicator - both verbally and written.
- Possess a high level of telephone, email and face to face interpersonal skills and enthusiasm.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Effective planning, prioritization and time management skills.
- Personable and a great team player.
- Ability to work to own initiative.
- Passion for sport - in particular grassroots sport.
- Knowledge of HTML is desirable, but not essential as training will be given.
What you’ll get:
- A young and dynamic workplace, in London, surrounded by friendly, like-minded people.
- A fast-paced business environment where you will learn on the job from day one and have the opportunity to develop a variety of skills.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Work in an open plan office, in constant communication with the Senior Management Team.
- Regular team outings.