MyTutor is the UK’s leading online platform for one-to-one learning, and we're on a mission to improve the educational outcomes of thousands of young people. We’re building a future where access to high quality learning is stress-free for those who can afford it, and funded for those who can't.
One-to-one tuition is one of the most powerful ways to improve pupils’ grades, confidence and life chances. Yet it remains out of reach for many. Our handpicked community of tutors work online with students from all walks of life, raising results on average by one whole grade. Since the Covid-19 and all the disruption to education, we've worked with the government to provide safe and reliable tuition to more students than ever. We're proud to have worked with over 650 schools across the UK, and our tutors have given over a million lessons.
Since the pandemic, we've scaled up and kept a working environment that encourages collaboration and support. We always prioritise our team's development and wellbeing, remotely right now, and in an office again in the future. You can find your zen in team Yoga on Mondays, sweat it out at our Product Manager Jess's Bootcamp on Fridays (not for the faint-hearted) or get creative at Drink & Draw from our Content Manager Mariota. We have regular company socials and there are chances every week to sit down with someone for a cuppa and a chat. When it's legal, we're excited to get back to in-person socials too (landscape drawing in the park, anyone?).
The role in a nutshell:
Here at MyTutor we are experiencing a rapid period of growth and we’re looking for a driven and ambitious Email Coordinator to join our growing CRM team as we look to develop our email and CRM communications. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge and wants to develop in their career.
What you can expect:
- Help define and execute the customer email and CRM communication strategy and roadmap to achieve ambitious acquisition, engagement, and retention goals using our marketing automation tool (HubSpot)
- Audit & reporting. Weekly tracking of key performance indicators on email campaigns and regular audit of external email trends and innovation, recommending improvements to develop best-in-class CRM.
- Execute thoughtful experimentation to unlock high-impact campaigns, and leverage automation to improve engagement and retention throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Develop and oversee the customer email communication program, including content and design innovation.
- Utilise HTML and CSS to support creation and update of a range of email templates across the business.
- Utilise ESP report dashboards, Google Analytics, DatsStudio etc. to analyse performance and support improvement opportunities.
- Review competitors' email programs to inform and elevate the email program.