Account Manager at award-winning scaleup
LaundryRepublic is revolutionising dry cleaning and laundry. Championing sustainability while providing superior quality service, we have been delighting customers across London for over 10 years. We operate in some of the most luxurious residential buildings across London and we’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot. We’ve been featured by the BBC, FT and other national press, and our growth has won us many awards, including Smarta 100 and Santander Breakthrough 50, plus Best Online Dry Cleaning Service. This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside a passionate team in a rapid growth environment, and have a huge impact on the future of the company.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our high performing team to assist with building and maintaining long term relationships with our high end residential partners and commercial clients. We’re looking for someone who isn't afraid to get stuck in and get their hands dirty, as well as maintaining long-standing relationships in a number of sectors, including Property Managers, Boutique Fitness Studios, Security firms, Sports Teams and Spas [to name a few].
We have serious growth plans for 2021 and beyond, so it’s a great opportunity to develop and grow with us. This role is perfect for someone who is looking for their next challenge in life, and would like to work within an exciting, rapidly growing company.
You will be the face of Laundry Republic and liaise between partners, customers and our internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our services. You will develop an in-depth knowledge of the entire business and be comfortable working across teams so that they can supply the highest level of client service and ensure a deep enough understanding of clients' individual experiences to head off potential issues before they become problems.
This role reports directly into the Head of Sales.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Work closely with the sales and customer service teams
- Regular face to face on site visits with key accounts across London
- Work with marketing to help deliver our Retention strategy; email campaigns, promotions and seasonal engagement.
- Develop positive and trusting working relationships with clients
- Focus on ensuring the company maintain superior customer service levels, operational excellence and strategic insight
- Small element of cross selling
- Previous experience in Account Management or B2B Sales (+ 2 years)
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised and thorough in executing operational tasks
- Hands on approach to work, willing to get stuck in.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Proven ability to juggle multiple key accounts
- Experience in dealing with & resolving operational issues
- Opportunities to grow and develop career
- Working closely with founders in fast growing business
- Competitive Salary & bonus
- Free Dry cleaning
- Mobile Phone, Laptop & company card
- Regular lunches & socials
You will be based primarily in our Balham office or out in the field meeting clients with remote working from home an option.