Hello, we’re Bendi - a sustainable fashion information technology company looking for a social media intern.
Bendi helps fashion companies to manage and communicate their sustainability impacts. We do this using cutting edge data science and AI techniques alongside best-in-class design.
This is an opportunity for someone to join a fast-growing organisation looking to make a positive impact in the world. The right person will be offered additional pay to the Kickstarter scheme and offered full-time employment as the company grows. If you are passionate about sustainability and fashion, we would love to talk to you.
Working with Bendi’s founders, you will build Bendi’s presence with online communities interested in sustainability in fashion.
The role requires familiarity with social media platforms such as Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter. You will be able to support work related to SEO and use Google Analytics to do this. You will support the team to map and manage social media campaigns (paid and organic) to grow communities who will use Bendi’s tools and engage future customers.
What you will do
With the support of the Bendi team, you will:
- Manage day-to-day running of Bendi’s main social channels, including uploading images and video, writing copy, tagging, and engaging.
- Develop digital assets and schedule, manage, deliver and report on social media campaigns.
- Identify key customers and influencers within segments and map their interests to run successful social media marketing campaigns.
- Build Bendi’s analytics and SEO capacity.
- Conduct social media listening and monitoring using appropriate tools.
- Increase Bendi’s social media reach by following and engaging with potential users and content creators.
- Provide analysis and recommendations as the program evolves and can be reviewed.
- Monitor and evaluate social media results on a daily basis, informing the team on evolving industry trends.
- Communicate to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Ad-hoc tasks where required.
This is a position for a smart, talented individual who is interested in the power of technology to be a force for good. We’d love to meet someone who is:
- A strategic thinker with strong communication skills: both written and on the phone/Zoom. You will enjoy taking on challenges and learning about things beyond your role.
- Great at connecting with people.
- A natural at creating engaging content.
- Genuine interest in social media development and news and can understand how these might be relevant to Bendi’s audiences.
- A lover of all things analytics.
- Great at getting how small changes in incentives, copy, audience and tone of voice can make all the difference in our ability to engage Bendi’s users.
- Interested in sustainability and the fashion industry.
This placement is part of the government’s Kickstarter scheme.
Who can apply to Kickstart roles?
- You must be aged 16-24 and receiving Universal Credit to apply for this role.
- If this applies to you, and you want to find out more please speak to your Work Coach at Jobcentre Plus.
- Please note we cannot accept applications directly, please direct any enquiries to your Work Coach at Jobcentre Plus
- In your referral to Jobcentre Plus, please quote reference: Bendi, KSF71AFEBC
Diversity and inclusion is at the heart of who we are as an organisation. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds – all genders, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. However, we particularly encourage applications from anyone who identifies as a woman, those with disabilities and Black, Indigenous and People of Colour (BIPOC) candidates, as these groups are underrepresented throughout the technology industry.
Then apply here https://airtable.com/shrVWlKPC0mzdXPVi