Who Are We?
Wild River Comics are a brand new London-based comic book studio born out of our creative team's fever dreams!
Based in the heart of creative Shoreditch, and backed by investment, we're on a mission to tell great stories that ask important questions, introduce the World to our exciting diverse characters, and have a blast along the journey!
This is an exciting once-in-a-lifetime chance to join a brand new comic book studio as a core member of the founding team at the very beginning of our journey, with excellent potential for career progression.
Who Are You?
Passionate about social media, with a strong understanding of what makes excellent content and how to grow the community, you'll have had at least two years of social media experience at a very customer-focused business.
You'll have a deep understanding of the comic book, fan person, gaming and cosplay communities and a love of comic books and their derivatives across all media. Ideally, you will already be active in these communities and have an encyclopaedic knowledge of all things Geek!
You'll be a self-starter who loves to get stuck in and get on with things. You're not afraid to get your hands dirty as we're a small team with an all-hands-in attitude. A team player with excellent communication and an analytical mindset.
Working closely with the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for developing creative and compelling content as well as driving brand growth and customer acquisition through various social media platforms.
- Reporting into the Commercial Director, be responsible for developing the social media content strategy across all social media channels
- Work with the Commercial Director to develop highly engaging social media campaigns
- Developing and executing on highly engaging content including monthly execution of creating copy plus managing production of art assets and video content across all social media platforms
- Community Management – replying to customer enquiries across all platforms
- Working with the Commercial Director to engage and develop relationships with influencers to promote our brand to the relevant demographics
- Bring new ideas and ways of developing our social media accounts
- Creating monthly social reports with tracking and analytics
- Keep an eye on and stay ahead of trends competitors
- Analyse the effectiveness of our engagement and social media campaigns to shape the next wave of activity
- 2+ years experience in a social media-focused role
- Graphic design experience using Adobe Suite or other comparable software
- Experience setting up and managing social media accounts across all platforms
- Experience planning and executing social media campaigns
- Core understanding of and affinity for our community and customers
- Good understanding Excel and analytics tools
- Personally active in the comic book, gaming and cosplay communities
- Deep love of all things comic book, sci-fi, fantasy, gaming etc.
- Experience using shopify and OMS platforms
- Crowdfunding experience including backend management
- Company shares scheme
- Private healthcare including dental, eye care, travel, private gp
- Life insurance
- Employer pension contribution
- Serviced offices in the heart of Shoreditch with free tea/coffee, shower rooms and a roof terrace
- 27 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Join the founding team of an exciting new venture with huge opportunity for career progression