*This is an equity-only role, salary after post Seed round will be the same as all co-founders*
OPEN TO PART-TIME CANDIDATES AS WELL.
If you are still reading this job spec means you are ready to invest your time for something more than just money, you are a gamechanger, an innovation seeker, and a disrupter who also wants to create wealth.
Meet the team
Hayat Amin, founder, CEO.
EX- CFO for multinational tech/SAAS businesses with two exits within the fintech/data space.
Manj Blah, Head of Enterprise/CRO.
EX- HEAD OF RISK for Mastercard & NatWest.
Jeremy Taylor, temporary CTO.
EX- IWOCA, JP Morgan and HSBC
Chain a.i - who are we?
We are an a.i powered lending software that will enable lenders to connect with SMEs DIRECTLY - eradicating credit scores, brokers, lengthy processes, and high default rates.
We are also building a lender to lendee matchmaking universe that is completely run by a.i.
- Build our technical team from scratch.
- Work and finish our MVP
- Be the technical lead for queries from stakeholders
- Get hands-on at the start but later have a strategical role.
- Work with co-founders to build an enterprise-level solution.
- A core member of the senior leadership team.
- Full stack developing
- Python / Django (or Flask) / Heroku or AWS or GCP or Azure / ReactJS / REST APIs / OAuth
- Agile working
- Good understanding of building ML/AI solutions
- Strategic advisory
- Developing an enterprise White label Solution
- Sprint mindset
We are a very early-stage company with great backers and founders. We are going to be ready to pay salary as soon as we raise our Seed Investment round but despite that, we have a lucrative package:
- Great portion of Shares! And ownership of the company.
- You will have the right to sell the shares to us at any funding round at the current market value! This means no need to wait for an exit or IPO - you can cash out anytime.
- Competitive salary paid as soon as first Seed investment
- Unlimited holidays
- Many other benefits like personal insurance, gym, mental health management etc.