TouchNote - Reinventing personal communication for the digital era.
TouchNote is an app designed to help nurture your most important relationships. Our creative platform lets you send custom-made real cards, straight from your phone, to anywhere in the world. We help our members share the everyday, any day. From postcards, greetings cards & prints, to framed photos and much more, we’ve helped send over 15 million cards to 180 countries worldwide.
About the Team:
We’re a team of passionate individuals trying to make a difference, bridging the gap between digital and physical. With an office in Shoreditch, you can expect the exposed brick, ping pong table and popcorn machine (of course) but we’re about so much more than that, we take the culture of our team incredibly seriously, and have big ambitions when it comes to what we do and how we do it.
Due to COVID19, our London office is currently closed and the team is working remotely.
We are looking for an ambitious and creative Marketing Executive (CRM) who is passionate about customer retention and is comfortable with analytics. Reporting to our Growth Marketing Manager, you will be part of our talented Retention team in our wider Growth function, working cross-functionally with product, data and creative studio.
You’ll be responsible for engaging and retaining our existing members, as well as converting customers into membership by deploying campaigns through CRM or other channels, continuously experimenting and optimising activity.
You will come up with creative ideas for ways to engage our customers should be second nature for you. You’re also someone who can spot trends in data, turn insights into actionable improvements and share results and solutions with the wider team.
- You’re a driven, creative marketing executive who loves to learn, achieve results and wants to make an impact. You’re customer-focused, have a global outlook and want to be part of a passionate team driving growth in a scale-up environment.
- You will have a background in CRM or email is a must, and mobile marketing experience is an advantage. This role will suit someone who is eager to learn and improve their skills constantly.
Need to Have:
- 1-2 years of marketing experience with a focus on CRM or email marketing, planning and executing lifecycle campaigns or customer communication programs.
- Knowledge of best practices for email creative and templates, segmentation, deliverability, dynamic content and testing methodologies
- Experience working with a marketing engagement platform (eg. Dotmailer, Braze, Optimove)
- Impeccable written and verbal English with basic copywriting skills
- Good Excel skills
Nice to Have:
- Intermediate HTML knowledge
- Knowledge about mobile marketing channels like push notifications and in-app messages
- Experience with other digital channels
- Experience with subscription-based businesses
- Optimove experience
This is a full-time position; Mon - Friday, 9 AM - 6 PM based at our London Offices (approx 1-2 days per week)
Always Close - We pride ourselves on being a uniquely close team; we hire people who we genuinely enjoy spending time with and we take care of each other. Togetherness also means thoughtfulness: we are accountable to each other. It’s not about you, it’s about us winning as a team.
Own it - Understand and take responsibility for your part in our success; we tell you where to go, not how to get there. Getting it done, on time, is up to you.
Leaders are Learners - To be the best we can be, we accept that we do not have all of the answers. We must continuously learn, grow and develop. We expand in our roles.
Natural Creativity - We’re an innovative bunch building a world-class platform for creative communication. We take creative problem solving really seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously with it.
It's all about Integrity - Be yourself and do your best. We are all in this together; your voice matters, say what you think. If you disagree, speak up. If the decision goes the other way, commit and move on.
- Free TouchNote Credits (of course!).
- Monthly company socials and fun stuff!
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays & for each year of continued service here at TouchNote, you will receive one extra day of annual leave (capped at up to 5 additional days).
- Working from home equipment budget
- Access to our Learning and Development platform Learnerbly
- Perkbox account
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Tech Scheme
- Smart Pension
- Vitality health insurance.
What you can expect in the Interview Process:
- Phone call: Your first call will be with our Talent Team who'll go through your experience, tell you more about the role and what it's like to work at TouchNote!
- Interview: You'll then meet with members from our Growth team who'll do a deep dive into your experience, and will tell you more about TouchNote!
- Task: If successful, we'll send you our short task to complete.
- Team Interview: You'll then meet key members of our team who will deepdive into TouchNote's mission, marketing, operations, roadmap and culture.