We’re growing rapidly and looking for a talented Growth Marketing Analyst.
It's an exciting time to join the marketing team; in this newly created role you will be using data to drive actionable insight which will allow us to rapidly scale and deliver a seamless experience for our customers. As someone who looks past topline KPIs, you’ll be digging deeper into what drives successful customer journeys. You’ll love turning insight into visual stories that enable the team to learn fast and move quickly, helping the business grow through test and learn strategies.
A big part of this role is working with the Chief Customer Officer to ensure that our product range is being marketed effectively, that it is meeting our customers’ needs and hitting our commercial goals. You will have the opportunity to use analytics to create insights and hypotheses which will then be rapidly tested, as well as building reports that give greater marketing and commercial insights around our key metrics and form a greater understanding of our audience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Monitor daily, weekly and monthly metrics across our global market and develop actionable insights on wins/losses.
- Aid the experiment process by exploring our customer journeys, providing insights on A/B tests and coming up with data driven experiment ideas. For example, explore how people are using the product, finding patterns and identifying hypotheses.
- Communicate actionable analysis and create reporting dashboards based on key KPIs and metrics.
- Working with the Technology team to ensure that the right data reaches the data lake and dashboarding tool Tableau. Automate as much reporting as possible, supporting the team to access real time data, enabling them to respond quickly to wins/losses.
- Manage and prioritise marketing and commercial data insight projects.
- Manage the improvement of event monitoring and customer attribution.
- Set up tracking and analyse behavioural attributes to create actionable customer profiles, diving deeper into our customer’s behavior.
- Use trend analysis and sentiment reporting to fuel our customer and content strategy.
- Develop insight into our customer groups, looking at demographics, using survey data and utilising other sources of data on our customers.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis to aid business initiatives.
- Using analytics tools to make the complex simple - through brilliant data visualisations with tools like Tableau and Google Data Studio.
Skills and experience you’ll need:
- 2 to 4 years experience in digital B2C businesses in data / BI / Marketing analyst roles. This should include experience of Google Analytics and preferably Tableau.
- Proven track record using data to drive commercial decisions. Numeracy background and degree preferable but not essential.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience analysing multiple marketing channels like Google ads, Facebook and business data.
- Experience defining and executing paid marketing strategy (staying connected to performance vs. plan, and course correcting as needed)
- Excellent communicator, can explain complex problems simply both verbally and written and a confident presenter.
- Experience with excel, Google Data Studio and their analytics software and visualisation tools like Tableau.
- Practical knowledge of statistical analysis techniques and ability to analyse data in SQL is desirable.
More about you:
You’ll be a passionate, curious and ambitious person who has worked with marketing data in fast paced environments. Able to demonstrate a proactive and positive approach to work and collaboration, you’ll also thrive working independently and will be able to take initiative to drive your own work. You’ll have a strong bias towards action, as well as a can-do attitude and drive to achieve amazing results and overcome obstacles quickly.
You will have the opportunity to make a huge impact in one of the UK's most exciting FinTech companies. You will also have access to:
- Competitive salary - based on your level of experience,
- Curate your career with development experiences uniquely suited to you, as well as access to an annual £500 learning fund,
- A day off for your birthday and if you move house, in addition to 25 days paid holiday,
- Monthly lunch and learns sessions,
- Mentoring from industry leaders and part of the SET Squared accelerator programme,
- Location can be remote with access to an office in the heart of Bristol with team social activities,